Lisa asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Have you ever tried the HCG diet?

If so, what did you like/not like about it? How much weight did you lose and how many days did it take?

Favorite Answer

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Federal Trade Commission issued seven warning letters on Tuesday December 6, 2011 to companies that sell the over-the-counter products, noting they have not been approved by the FDA for weight loss. The drops do not contain hcg hormone but similar synthetic peptide amino acids. This is the first step in terminating the sale of the ineffective drops.

Finally the Food and Drug Administration has taken steps to stop these possibly harmful products.

Anyone that lost weight on the diet protocol only did because they were eating 500 calories a day and in starvation mode. The drops legally cannot contain any real hcg anyway. Most conscientious pharmacies have already pulled them from the shelves and others are selling down.

The injections are still available but I have an idea the FDA will step in there too.

I know you hate to hear it but a healthy diet and exercise work every time.

http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnoun...

My optometrist suggested he lost 60 lbs easily on HCG. He offered it on line. it improve into the type you place drops n foodstuff and not the injected sort.. i comprehend wal mart had a product labelled hcg yet i doubt that it somewhat is genuine because of the fact it improve into only $20. I comprehend that the threat is that folk consume too little, my question is , that whether it somewhat is that effectual in controlling urge for foodstuff, then how does it try this? i could somewhat pick to comprehend greater approximately it.

Chickpeas can help dieters break bad snaking habits

I'm doing it right now, on day 27 out of 40 and I've lost 26 lbs! :)

50 minutes on the stairmaster

hover just above your chair in a squat position for 15 seconds every hour

spend 17 minutes wrestling the beach ball away from your boyfriend

Eate more protein in the morning

Have a carb free dinner

resistance bands are a comfortable and affordable at home exercise option for strength straining