3 Questions For Jehovah Witnesses?

Specific Scripture Verse Only Please,

No websites, No links, No watchtower literature

If Jesus is Micheal The Archangel There should be no problem showing me these verses.

1. What scripture verse does Jehovah ever say Michael the Archangel is the Only Begotten Son ?

John 3:16 says Jesus is the Only Begotten Son

2. If all angels are sons of God which one is the Only Begotten son from the father ? What scripture verse does Jehovah ever say to any angel is the Only Begotten son ?

3. Where is the word first creation and Michael used together in scripture ?

firstborn can mean firstborn into a family and it can also mean a title of high rank.

The word first creation is NOT in Colossians 1:15. The word first creation is NOT in Hebrews 1:16. These two verses DO NOT even say Michael. There for its not valid to say Michael is the first creation in either of these two verses since Michael is NOT mentioned.

David who was the last one born in his family in ( 1 Chronicles 2:13-15 ) was called firstborn by Jehovah in ( Psalm 89:20,27)

1 Chronicles 2:13-15 NWT David is the last one born

Jes´se, in turn, became father to his firstborn E·li´ab, and A·bin´a·dab the second, and Shim´e·a the third, 14 Ne·than´el the fourth, Rad´dai the fifth, 15 O´zem the sixth, David the seventh.

Psalm 89:20,27 NWT David is called firstborn by Jehovah

20 I have found David my servant;

With my holy oil I have anointed him,

27 Also, I myself shall place him as firstborn,

The most high of the kings of the earth.

1 Thessalonians 4:16

Its stating Jesus which is Lord will descend from heaven with the archangel. The archangel is using God's trumpet. It does not say he is the archangel but I can see why some might think that.

Jesus Rebukes Satan in Mark 8:33 & Matthew 16:23

In Jude 9 Micheal Cant Rebuke Satan

In Jude 1:9 Michael Cant Rebuke Satan

In Revelation 19:12 Its talking about Jesus

He has a name written that no one knows but he himself,

Revelation 19:16 says King of kings and Lord of lords.

In Jude 1:9 Michael Cant Rebuke Satan, He has to call on Jehovah but in Mark 8:33 & Matthew 16:23 Jesus Rebukes Satan and Does Not Call Out to Jehovah. That's kinda weird. Why cant Michael Rebuke Satan when Jesus could ? Is there scripture so support why ?

Favorite Answer

It is obvious no JW is answering your question correctly. They are tippy toeing around the question. We need one passage stating Jesus is Michael the Archangel/a god.

Jeremiah who was a reliable prophet (not like the WT) says in Jer.10:11 "The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth..." Doesn’t this make Jesus Jehovah ? Remember they have said the only true God is Jehovah! Then what are they to do with Jesus who is called creator and "a god", is he to be eliminated with all the rest. That's a problem if you have two Gods even if one is almighty and the other mighty. What about the Father? If he did not make the heavens and the earth he too will perish !

Isaiah 43:10-11

10“YOU are my witnesses,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “even my servant whom I have chosen, in order that YOU may know and have faith in me, and that YOU may understand that I am the same One. Before me there was no God formed, and after me there continued to be none. 11I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.”

Isaiah 44: 6

6“This is what Jehovah has said, the King of Israel and the Repurchaser of him, Jehovah of armies, ‘I am the first and I am the last, and besides me there is no God.

Isaiah 45: 5-7

5 I am Jehovah, and there is no one else. With the exception of me there is no God. I shall closely gird you, although you have not known me, 6in order that people may know from the rising of the sun and from its setting that there is none besides me. I am Jehovah, and there is no one else. 7 Forming light and creating darkness, making peace and creating calamity, I, Jehovah, am doing all these things.

Isaiah 46: 9

9 Remember the first things of a long time ago, that I am the Divine One and there is no other God, nor anyone like me

Col.2:9-10 "The fullness of deity dwells bodily in Christ, the Colossians had previously come to a fullness of life in Him who is the head of all rule and authority. “Head”=supreme "authority," "Principality and powers" = highest rankings of angelic beings he Christ being over them all. Is He in the same rank or species as an angel? NO. Neither could he be the archangel which would still have him be in the order of a created being.

Heb.1:4 "having become so much better than the angels." How by nature? NO, by exaltation at the resurrection- returning to his former position. How can he be better than angels if he is an angel? He already was better in nature before his incarnation as the very one who created all the angels. (Col.1:14-17, Jn.1:3).

Heb.1:5 "For to which of the angels did he ever say "you are my Son today I have begotten you" The answer is none of them! Here the writer is proclaiming the Son as superior to angels. Angels who are the greatest of God's creation and the Son is better vs.4 How? Because he as the Son is of the same nature as his Father.

Heb.1:6 The Father tells all the angels to worship the son. According to J.W’s they are not worshipping him but only giving obeisance. If this is true then the Father only gets obeisance also, since it is the very same word used to worship the Father.

JWs enjoy using the fallacious argument approach.

Source(s): NWT and New King James Bible
  • Brian

I agree.

2) If all angels are sons of God which one is the Only Begotten son from the father

Jesus

2b) What scripture verse does Jehovah ever say to any angel is the Only Begotten son ?

Jesus is not an angel. He is the archangel.

3). Where is the word first creation and Michael used together in scripture ?

It does not. the Bible teaches us that Jesus is the first created Son of God.

here are my questions for you

1) Where does the Bible say Jesus is a part of a trinity man-god? Something like "Jesus is God" or "Jesus is part of the mysterious trinity".

2) Who does Jesus claim to be his God?

3) Who does Jesus say the only true God is? John 17:3, Matthew 4:10

• ?

a million) Why do you think of the NWT "replaced" John a million:a million? simply by fact this is diverse from different Bibles? did you recognize that the earliest extant Bible translation, the Sahidic Coptic from with regard to the 300 and sixty 5 days 200AD, says "and the information replaced right into a god?" How do you recognize that your chosen translation isn't incorrect? 2) JWs do no longer worship Jesus, subsequently this is not any longer polytheism. 3) the undemanding meaning of the two the Greek "stauros" and the Latin "crux" is "stake," no longer "circulate." it is why the NWT has "stake."

With your specifications of 'no links, no websites, no watchtower literature', I can only surmise that you are not truly interested in an answer on this subject.

BUT, here you go-

THE spirit creature called Michael is not mentioned often in the Bible. However, when he is referred to, he is in action. In the book of Daniel, Michael is battling wicked angels; in the letter of Jude, he is disputing with Satan; and in Revelation, he is waging war with the Devil and his demons. By defending Jehovah’s rulership and fighting God’s enemies, Michael lives up to the meaning of his name—“Who Is Like God?” But who is Michael?

At times, individuals are known by more than one name. For example, the patriarch Jacob is also known as Israel, and the apostle Peter, as Simon. (Genesis 49:1, 2; Matthew 10:2) Likewise, the Bible indicates that Michael is another name for Jesus Christ, before and after his life on earth. Let us consider Scriptural reasons for drawing that conclusion.

Archangel. God’s Word refers to Michael “the archangel.” (Jude 9) This term means “chief angel.” Notice that Michael is called the archangel. This suggests that there is only one such angel. In fact, the term “archangel” occurs in the Bible only in the singular, never in the plural. Moreover, Jesus is linked with the office of archangel. Regarding the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ, 1 Thessalonians 4:16 states: “The Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice.” Thus the voice of Jesus is described as being that of an archangel. This scripture therefore suggests that Jesus himself is the archangel Michael.

Army Leader. The Bible states that “Michael and his angels battled with the dragon . . . and its angels.” (Revelation 12:7) Thus, Michael is the Leader of an army of faithful angels. Revelation also describes Jesus as the Leader of an army of faithful angels. (Revelation 19:14-16) And the apostle Paul specifically mentions “the Lord Jesus” and “his powerful angels.” (2 Thessalonians 1:7; Matthew 16:27; 24:31; 1 Peter 3:22) So the Bible speaks of both Michael and “his angels” and Jesus and “his angels.” (Matthew 13:41) Since God’s Word nowhere indicates that there are two armies of faithful angels in heaven—one headed by Michael and one headed by Jesus—it is logical to conclude that Michael is none other than Jesus Christ in his heavenly role.*

* More information showing that the name Michael applies to God’s Son is found in Volume 2, pages 393-4, of Insight on the Scriptures, published by Jehovah’s Witnesses.

• ?

Your a new member and all you questions are about JW"S. No JW's going to do research fr you when your already familiar with the religion. So we dont usually answer to obvious. We are cautiou with someone with their own genda on their mind.Why cant your questions be on Catholics,mormons etc.But all yours are on JW's/

It's cute when Christians argue with Christians over their texts. It's kinda like Sunni's vs Shias over the same text. Always cute. Like the special olympics.

They will not answer you truly.