Why is my eyebrow piercing producing crust AGAIN!?

I've had my eyebrow pierced for six months so it is fully healed, i changed the barbell 2-3 weeks ago and now it has started to produce a lot of crust again. Why is this?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you should refrain from changing eyebrow bars around too much as they reject so easily maybe the new bar wasn't clean? or maybe your skin doesn't like the metal :) if I were you just to be safe I'd go back to the original bar and start cleaning it twice a day with sea salt and warm water and make sure you get a new bar which is a decent metal :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's weeping pus, probably. It's called pyorrhea, but you don't need to know that. It's infected. I'd advise you just to remove the piercing and let it heal. You had it for six months, and that's long enough, a pretty good run. Get antibiotics if it's really red or won't heal.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It is because the new barbell you inserted was not clean. You needed to disinfect it before placing in. Once that is done you need to keep cleaning the area to ensure full cleanliness.

Source(s): common sense
  • 9 years ago

Either it's infected or ur skin can be sensitive... Try using real gold or sterling silver ring

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

no that dosent look that nice , how do you get your neck pierced

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.