Does the hcg diet minimize or get rid of a muffin top?

I'm going to my moms wedding in April and I'm starting the hcg diet. I know plenty of people who have had success with the diet but I never asked about muffin tops. I have a major muffin top. Will the hcg diet help me lose it!?

Favorite Answer

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Federal Trade Commission issued seven warning letters on Tuesday December 6, 2011 to companies that sell the over-the-counter products, noting they have not been approved by the FDA for weight loss. The drops do not contain hcg hormone but similar synthetic peptide amino acids. This is the first step in terminating the sale of the ineffective drops.

Finally the Food and Drug Administration has taken steps to stop these possibly harmful products.

Anyone that lost weight on the diet protocol only did because they were eating 500 calories a day and in starvation mode. The drops legally cannot contain any real hcg anyway. Most conscientious pharmacies have already pulled them from the shelves and others are selling down.

I know you hate to hear it but a healthy diet and exercise work every time.

http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnoun...

The HCG diet is a quick-loss starvation diet, basically. Whether HCG does anything special for weight loss is debatable, to say the least. Will you lose the "muffin top"? Quite likely, yeah. Here's the problem: The HCG diet or any fast drastic weight loss tends to leave LOTS of folds of loose skin. If you drop a ton of weight over a few weeks or a month or two, you'll go from having a muffin top to what looks like a half-inflated water balloon sagging around your waist. You're better off with a lower-carb diet and exercise and some patience.

Participate in sex atleast 3 times in a week

rearrange your furniture for 17 minutes

Ashtanga or vinyasa yoga styles bur more calories

the omega 3 fatty acids in salmon may dial up your bodys ability to burn fat especially if you add some exercise

• Myron

spend 29 minutes mopping over any scuff marks

boost your metabolism with some green tea or chili peppers

give the delivery guy a break when you order food in pick it up yourself

no liquid calories or cut them down as much as possible