Do you feel your spouse loves you when she/he doesn't give you nookie?

Favorite Answer

She might have skipped the first step. Did you have to pay off all her credit card bills? Were you awarded the honor to pay for things she did before she met you? Usually, things like cruises, trips abroad, lots of alcohol (and other things) where she had lots of sex with multiple partners... both men and women of "high-Risk" lifestyles.

I read an interesting statistic the other day. It seems that over the past 20 years where 3/4 of all college students in the US are women, 3/4 of all the student loan payments come from men.

Loves you? This is how American Women show their love. She has just begun to love you.

Now she doesn't give you nookie, the next step will be she will start letting herself go and gaining lots of weight. Is she frequenting the local Cinnabon and yumming up the Yogurt shop? You see, "Muffin-Top" women are very quick to offer sensitivity advice to which they are not refrred to as "Fat," but rather the politically correct name of "Plus Sized."

Has she started coming up with lots of reasons why she should not work any longer?

Has she started with the snide, sarcastic remarks about you? Usually they all come down to you being stupid because you do not give her the things she and her mother feel they deserve. You see, your Mother-in-law and Spouse need to be seen driving that new Mercedes and leaving Nordstrom's with lots of packages on a frequent basis.

Do you sit down on a Friday evening and have a drink to settle your nerves after a long hard work week? Have the police will shown up and asked you all sorts of questions about things you have no idea about? You see, your wife (and probably her mother) called them and told them about your abusive behaviors. Trust me, our prisons are filled with and there is nothing harder than defending yourself against something you did not do.

The divorce and the taking and raping of all your most valuable possessions you have worked your entire life to get... and lets not forget to mention that cat and your dog. Your faithful friend, the dog, she always hated but now has to have just so she can abuse them in front of you.

Enjoy your love "American" style. This is just the beginning. You have so much more to experience.

Good luck.

I don't know about Nookie, but if I don't get sex once a day I think there is a problem in the relationship.

Men equate sex with love. Women equate doing little things for them with love. So men and women have very different ideas about that. But with that being said, having sex is an integral part of a healthy relationship. Personally, I think at least 2-3 times a week is best.

I'm a nymphomaniac. I have to have it everyday. But I control my urges and let it slide for several days, then I start getting really mad and tell him he doesn't love me until I get some. He's just not a highly sexual guy. I don't think we share the same chemistry but after 7 years, I think something is going good.

No. 48 months and counting.

I have never experienced this.

Something is wrong between them if they are not sexually active regularly.