My kindle fire wont turn on?

I just got it brand new and it worked perfectly fine before. Now all of a sudden in wont turn on! The power button doesn't even flash green or anything. I already put it to charge and it still didn't work. please help?

Best Answer

Hello zaney, what you described is just one of many reported issues with Kindle Fire. Other problems are that it runs hot to touch, video playback is jerky, touch screen is not responsive and it takes 2-3 touches to register, power button placement is very poor and is prone to accidental power off, all the hype of Silk browser is not true where the browsing is actually slower than on other Android tablets, Wi-Fi connection gives a lot of trouble to users on it, etc. Amazon's own web site has hundreds (almost 1900 so far) of reviews of Kindle Fire's new owners that gave it 1 or 2 star reviews because of choppy/laggy experience they got from this underpowered device.

Just return it while you can and get Nook Tablet instead - it is MUCH better than Kindle Fire - it's like day and night in terms of the device performance. All pro reviewers on the web clearly voiced that Nook Tablet is a much better device with superior performance compared to Kindle Fire. It's got Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, Angry Brids, etc., the best battery life (30% better than Fire), the best non-glare laminated screen (not lamination on Fire), double the RAM and space for apps/photos/movies than on Fire, microSD slot and a microphone for Skype (not on Fire), physical volume controls on the side (not on Fire), very smooth video playback with excellent screen, and very fast apps load (unlike on Fire).

I had the same problem, but try holding the power button while its on the charger