I really want Taemin to be my boyfriend, what's that possible?

he's a Korean singer

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Over Choi Minho's dead body :)

Well if you really love him, win a favor from the Almighty Key umma first.

Key's last word is absolute. Even Minho can't do anything after Key decides something.

Ok, ok, serious matter right? I'll tell you how.

First you have to ensure that you're a loyal person. Taemin has declared he likes a loyal partner only.

Second, you should have something(anything) in common with Taemin. So that mutual feelings can develop. E.g.: you love dancing. or at least have knowledge/ interest in dancing. or you love music and love to sing. etc etc. -search for yourself what's his interest.

Third, do you have problem in finance? If no, just fly to S.Korea after you graduate from high school(err..what's your age anyway?) and further study there. Enroll the same college as Taemin so the chances of meeting him will be higher.

If yes, then you have to study hard and make your way to S.Korea by win a scholarship or something.

Taemin is not attending any college yet but he will anytime this year or next year if he is really busy with comeback's schedule.

Lastly, I believe everything is possible in this world. So just try if you really understand what you want. Beware of the Taemints by the way. They bites. Yeah, a lot of sacrifices if you still haven't realize yet. Good luck.

Source(s): I'm a Locket. So, as my only ultimate bias, Key, always take care of the maknae Taemin, I also unknowingly feel like want to take care of him.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • no one
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I think you have to pass over Minho's body first to get to Taemin as he's always looking out for the maknae.

And continue to dream on as there's only a tiny tiny percentage that might ever happen.

• Witty
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I really want Patrick Kane to be my boyfriend, but I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. </3

• 8 years ago

what's that possible?

lo siento, no comprendo tu pregunta

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jenn
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Probably not...he's a celebrity.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

At first, I read it "I really want a tampon to be my boyfriend..."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.