@Meteora,I got that too lol

Update 2:

@Endora lol,you are right :))

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

My result: Doctor

You like to help people so your future career is a doctor. Congrats on getting doctor!!!! You look out for everyone and enjoy helping out people in need.

That's what my parents wanted me to be.. I like to help, yes, but I can't imagine myself being always in the same place, I think I'd get bored. Plus I don't like hospitals, I never feel comfortable there...

MC in Aries

• 3 years ago

Doctor Career Quiz

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

haha this is perfectly fitting for whats on my mind =)

i got

What is your future career?

Your Result: Lawyer

You are the one who doesnt give up no matter what happens. You got lawyer as you future job. Congrats!!!!! You stop at nothing to get what you want. POst comments and rate my quiz!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

Artist

Fast Food Worker

Doctor

Veternarian

Police Officer

Designer

Photographer

Teacher

- i just finished my degree as a registered nurse. I am really passionate about health care, but as well, i dont think i will stay in this career forever. I think once you find your passion, what you want to do, everything just runs along smoothly, when i watch medical emergencies and things on tv, my heart races i am 100% there in spirit, and i luagh and cry with the team that helped the person. I just feel like that brush between life and death and succeeding is a feeling like no other. Adrenaline runs and you do all you can for the person on their last limbs, its exhilerating.

Mc scorpio, tenth house Scorpio. My position in the world means everything also have scorpio moon, conjunct midheaven

• 8 years ago

Mine is Fast Food Worker lol

I want a job related to Arts and Beauty when i grow up

Cancer MC

Venus 10th House

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Just in time.

Now let's see.

Your Result: Lawyer

You are the one who doesnt give up no matter what happens. You got lawyer as you future job. Congrats!!!!! You stop at nothing to get what you want. POst comments and rate my quiz!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

Fast Food Worker

Teacher

Veternarian

Photographer

Police Officer

Doctor

Artist

Designer

It's a little to late to be a lawyer, I don't have the proper education. And by the way things look, I might be a fast food worker soon.

Source(s): MC Capricorn Saturn in Sag in 8th
  • 8 years ago

I got a Doctor. Currently, I'm trying to pursue a double major in economics and environmental studies.

Aquarius Saturn, 10th house

• 8 years ago

What is your future career?

Your Result: Doctor

You like to help people so your future career is a doctor. Congrats on getting doctor!!!! You look out for everyone and enjoy helping out people in need.

well we'll all be doctors. i heard there is a need for them lately. we shall fill it it up post haste lol.

MC - gemini

• Star
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

I got Doctor.. lol MC in Leo.

Sun in Gemini

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

apparently a lawyer, but i'm currently in college studying cellular and molecular bio/premed to become a doctor and specialize in cardiology, neurology, or psychiatry.

Cancer Sun/Taurus Mars X house

• Person
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

My top result: Teacher

HA, that's soo not what I'm good at/would enjoy...

MC Taurus

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.