Which bullies are worse to you....girl or boy bullies?

Well I know a lot of people will say girls, but bullying is wrong, regardless of gender.. It's a lot different in the area I live. I'm 19 and I've been bullied by boys and girls in the past, but for me, the boys did the most damage to my self-esteem. In my area, the boys act like females. There... show more Well I know a lot of people will say girls, but bullying is wrong, regardless of gender.. It's a lot different in the area I live.

I'm 19 and I've been bullied by boys and girls in the past, but for me, the boys did the most damage to my self-esteem.

In my area, the boys act like females. There are some boys who bully girls and call them ugly, fat, stupid, etc. They become friends with you and if you aren't "attractive" to them, they will backstab you and team up with the boys who bully you. They will gossip about you and manipulate others to make sure you have no friends.They always pick on the nice girls and call them b*tches."

HOWEVER, for the females, they will make comments about your clothes, shoes, and hair. Plus, they always run around, jumping people.
Update: I think if I dealt with girl bullies and less boys in my area, I wouldn't be so insecure about my looks. I was shocked because the boys are acting like the girls in my area.