how do i find a job in peru?

i am looking for any job in peru, i have sick daughter there, and I speck some spanish but learning more i am good at english, maintenance, sports, horses, and camping.

Favorite Answer

You cannot legally work if you are in Peru on a tourist visa. If you can get a teaching job, you will get a special visa for that without much problem.

However, you will need to brush up on your English, as the pronoun "I" is capitalized as well as the word "Peru," and correct punctuation is important if you apply for a teaching position.

I am a dual citizen Peru/USA and have taught in Ecuador and Bolivia. The very best way to work legally in another country is to get online work for a company in your home country. Then there is no problem working over the net in another country while on a tourist visa - and you will be making WAY more than you would at a job in Peru. :-)

Peru is in South America. They speak either Spanish or Portuguese there.

http://aptitus.pe/?ref=ecc

Try searching something there, it is a list of available jobs you can choose from in Peru.

I hope your daughter gets better bro, good luck.

Source(s): I live here bro.