Questions For A Police Officer?

1. When your a Police Officer, (Toronto,Ontario) is it true you can't have a facebook?

2. Is it true when your an officer, you can't have a good social life? Like having time with family?

3. What are the benefits of being a Police Officer?

4. Is it true that you can't have social networking accounts like twitter, making VIDEOS on youtube, and myspace? Especially making vids on youtube! i currently do now!

Favorite Answer

A police officer can have facebook, I know police officers that have a TPS facebook and their personal facebook.

I know a police officer, single mom has 3 kids, she sure gets enough time. The way platoon rotations work is something like 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off for each constable.

Benefits, healthcare, insurance, very good pension and the pay is not bad at all, unless you are just starting of course.

I m pretty sure a Toronto police officer can have facebook, twitter or whatever. Making youtube videos not against Police service policy, but it could be a safety hazard so its up to the police officer to do it or not.

Source(s): I worked for the Toronto Police