Survey: Why would you never use drugs?

Favorite Answer

legal or illegal ????? the most abused drugs are tobacco , alcohol and then prescription drugs.... they also cause the most drug related deaths ..

The people that I know that say they socially use drugs actually use them to take the edge off of life. I prefer to live fully and experience everything. One drug leads to another and sooner or later you are addicted. That I don't want. Marijuana leads to birth defects...well, I don't have to worry about that any more but it's something for others to consider. And drugs just screw you and your life up. Who needs that. . .Druggies lose the respect of others and I've worked to hard to be who I am. And druggies often use others to gain what they need or do things they wouldn't do if they didn't need drugs. That isn't who I intend to be. I'm very old and came up during the hippie days. I didn't do drugs then when it was very popular to use them. It wasn't a popular decision among my peers. I could have cared less. We all make our own decisions and that's mine.

Personally, I've never done drugs, I have drank alcohol in casual settings. The reason why I have not is because if I ever have kids one day, I want to honestly be able to say that I have never done drugs. I've been clean all my life, but I want to be a role model. A lot of people are too influenced by pressures and don't know how to stand up for what they believe in. I am proud myself, and that's my reason.

Well... this is the world of information and if someone uses drugs they are plain stupid.

Just look up a drug name and short term/long term effects.... if you read a list of reasons not to take a drug that is detrimental to your health, reproductive system, and life then why would you take it?

People do not respect their bodies... they want instant-gratification. No one ever taught them to work hard for things and to experience the great feeling of just doing what is right and reaching goals.

Take a pot head to a forest - 'this is stupid'

Take a druggie to a forest - 'this is stupid'

Take a sober individual to a forest - 'wow, this is beautiful.'

The world loses beauty when you distance yourself from it.

Source(s): Life

It's a little late for me, but i've learned that my life is amazing enough to live without drugs. I'm incredibly fortunate. I have a warm bed and hot meals. A family. Why would i risk losing all of that? Thats why i quit.

• doug g

I am assuming you mean Illegal drugs.

I don't need to check out from reality.

I don't need to support criminal activity.

I have a CDL so am subject to random drug testing, Too bad everyone with a drivers license isn't.

Too late to never use them.

At my age I have so many meds there's no room for the recreational stuff!

I did a couple times.

But you shouldn't. You can still be on drugs while driving home and you could hit someone by accident.

It happens.

Makes you look way older than you are and because I'm happy with my life and don't need drugs.

Have used illegal drugs in the past and very seldomly use them now.