Survey: Why would you never use drugs?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

legal or illegal ????? the most abused drugs are tobacco , alcohol and then prescription drugs.... they also cause the most drug related deaths ..

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

The people that I know that say they socially use drugs actually use them to take the edge off of life. I prefer to live fully and experience everything. One drug leads to another and sooner or later you are addicted. That I don't want. Marijuana leads to birth defects...well, I don't have to worry about that any more but it's something for others to consider. And drugs just screw you and your life up. Who needs that. . .Druggies lose the respect of others and I've worked to hard to be who I am. And druggies often use others to gain what they need or do things they wouldn't do if they didn't need drugs. That isn't who I intend to be. I'm very old and came up during the hippie days. I didn't do drugs then when it was very popular to use them. It wasn't a popular decision among my peers. I could have cared less. We all make our own decisions and that's mine.

• 8 years ago

Personally, I've never done drugs, I have drank alcohol in casual settings. The reason why I have not is because if I ever have kids one day, I want to honestly be able to say that I have never done drugs. I've been clean all my life, but I want to be a role model. A lot of people are too influenced by pressures and don't know how to stand up for what they believe in. I am proud myself, and that's my reason.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well... this is the world of information and if someone uses drugs they are plain stupid.

Just look up a drug name and short term/long term effects.... if you read a list of reasons not to take a drug that is detrimental to your health, reproductive system, and life then why would you take it?

People do not respect their bodies... they want instant-gratification. No one ever taught them to work hard for things and to experience the great feeling of just doing what is right and reaching goals.

Take a pot head to a forest - 'this is stupid'

Take a druggie to a forest - 'this is stupid'

Take a sober individual to a forest - 'wow, this is beautiful.'

The world loses beauty when you distance yourself from it.

Source(s): Life
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

It's a little late for me, but i've learned that my life is amazing enough to live without drugs. I'm incredibly fortunate. I have a warm bed and hot meals. A family. Why would i risk losing all of that? Thats why i quit.

• doug g
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I am assuming you mean Illegal drugs.

I don't need to check out from reality.

I don't need to support criminal activity.

I have a CDL so am subject to random drug testing, Too bad everyone with a drivers license isn't.

• 8 years ago

Too late to never use them.

At my age I have so many meds there's no room for the recreational stuff!

• 8 years ago

I did a couple times.

But you shouldn't. You can still be on drugs while driving home and you could hit someone by accident.

It happens.

• 8 years ago

Makes you look way older than you are and because I'm happy with my life and don't need drugs.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Have used illegal drugs in the past and very seldomly use them now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.