Which porn sites make more money, Gay or Straight?

I am currently residing in Colombia but am originally from Canada. I have been here for about 9 years and I have noticed that there are lots of hot guys who would love to get into making porno for some cash. I have asked some straight macho guys if there were interested and they have said. I know it is because they need the money.

So, I want to know if anyone out there can help. I need to know if it is a good idea to invest and make a website with hot Colombian guys penetrating a "marika" bottom hard. I know the gay industry and gay guys would love to see that but my question is...is it worth it? will it be a good investment?

If any guys have tips please let me know. I might actually go for it but it would be great to have some points of view.

Favorite Answer

neeitehr cause its all free

Straight Porn Sites

• Chuck

Straight porn. It's the females that dominate the industry, they're the ones that make the most money.

You want to make money for yourself, start your own website.

What's a "marika?"

Gay porn actually makes more money then straight porn, usually because they are picky on the guys & the sex. I wouldnt recommend it, but clubjeremyhall.com is actually in Colombia, you should check out his site, hes hiring.

Girl Alone Live Webcam : http://CamGz.com/live/?umUD

• Eames

Obviously straight.