How do i access admin account on windows seven?

I need to remove a file from kaspersky and it says access denied--need admin permission--so how do i do this!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If your admin has a password you dont know than use a friends computer (with a cd burner) and download hierens boot cd and burn it as an image and boot cd before hardrive and select kon-boot

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

If all you need is admin permission (full control) you should be able to switch to this status using the built in Secondary Log on Service. This must be turned on to enable the ability to run programs using alternate credentials. If you need to be logged onto Windows with an administrative account, then you must create one in User Accounts and log into it. You may not be able to create an Admin account with a limited account. If you want to log on as "Administrator" you will need the password. To reset the password you must be logged onto an administrative account. If you use 3rd party software as some suggest to defeat the security settings in Windows, you risk deactivating the system. Meaning that you will not be able to log on until you activate Windows. Not a big deal unless you can't access the internet while trying to do this.

Source(s): Been there.
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.