Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

SFB asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 years ago

Do you think that USA will try to takeover Pakistan?

US failed in Afghanistan and Iraq. Now trying to get into Pakistan. Before someone call me a

" P a k i " : ) let me tell you.....I AM A P A K I !

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

We didn't go to Iraq or Afghanistan to take over or try to kill everyone, if we wanted to do that we could have done it, we have nukes,the strongest military in the world, which could destroy either one of those countries. The US doesn't want to destroy anyone or they would have done it along time ago. The US doesn't want to take over Pakistan either.The US was upset because of Pakistan hiding Bin Laden. As far as I know we're allies still, and Pakistan betrayed our trust as we were aiding them with billions of dollars every year, for helping us, ''we thought''. If anything the US would just stop aiding Pakistan, that alone would financially cripple them. Pakistan should be thanking us for still aiding them, that could all change someday, since we need to start taking care of our own country. The US hasn't went into a full scale war, with full force since Japan,.I guess you know what happened then...but they bombed us/Pearl Harbor..and that's why the US nuked them.

• 9 years ago

1. The USA learned the high cost of taking over countries and as such does not want Pakistan.

2. If terrorists are hiding in Pakistan, the US may send in Special Forces to wipe them out. However they will not hold territory.

Source(s): Just my opinion.
  • 9 years ago

It is simple. EVEN if America wanted to, it could not. America is broke. America could have certain political and military leaders removed one way or another but it could not invade and take over. There is not enough American money to keep getting into more and more wars.

Lying, incompetent, American politicians got us into Vietnam and Iraq, all based on lies. Someone is in control and they control American politicians. Corporations and the weapons factories may be the real people who run this country we call "The United States." I would like to see EVERY politician in America voted out of office.They have sold us working Americans out.

• petitt
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

< So why do Muslims misinform the worldwide by utilising claiming plenty peace, while maximum of infinite harmless human beings have died as a results of fact of your faith? > No we don't lie... Islam truly is peace itself.... and the terrorists who kill under the call of Allah are erroneous and out of Islam ... the actual Muslims refuse those conduct and be conscious of that they are incorrect.... The undesirable or incorrect suggestions-set from some human beings does no longer advise that they stick to the real way of what they call for ... And if u are Christian ( as i will wager) .. Do u misinform the worldwide by utilising asserting that Christianity demands peace... as we are able to work out all those Christians for the time of the a while killing one yet another such as a results of fact the conflict between England, France, Germany..etc.... The ww1 and ww2 ... the nuclear bomb on Hiroshima.. the French, Italian, Spanish and Engliand occupations to the Arab land and Africa,,, the discrimination in Africa in direction of the black human beings and utilising the citizines as slaves on their land...... ?!!!! can we are saying that Christianity is a faith of conflict and hatred as a results of fact of Christin's behaviors.... ?! If u desire to choose Islam learn It from the depended on ingredients, do no longer choose by utilising seeing undesirable Muslims.... why do no longer u seem and the sturdy behaviors from those sturdy actual Muslims who refuse all of style of the terror..?! thankx........

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

No, and if you're from Pakistan and concerned that the USA wants to take over your homeland, then why are you living in Canada? You could go home and change your country to one that is not ruled by drug lords and a corrupt military.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Highly unlikely,but as a great nation its their duty to look after anyone who doesnt seem stable for the sake of everyone in the world.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No.

I'm sure that the USA have enough sewers already.

• No.

But India will someday.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nope its not a fool to do so.

• 9 years ago

Good God, no. What would we want with that s**t hole?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.