Rate my Competitive Rain Team (Pokemon)? OU Tier?

So maybe rate it 1-10 and give me some tips.

Remember this is OU tier, and this IS more like a stalling team with Toxic/T-Spikes. I don't have much intents on attacking THAT much.

Politoed (Rain Inducer/Lead)

Item: Leftovers

Ability: Drizzle

EV's: 252 HP, 252 Defense, 4 Special Defense

Nature: Bold

Moveset: Scald, Hypnosis, Encore, Protect.

The main reason Politoed is on this team is to get the rain up. Now the thing that I'm proud of my Politoed is that it survived a +4 Expert Belted Grass Knot from a Special Attacking Infernape (Politoed lived with 6 HP)! Scald is always there for burn support in case of Pokemon that don't get affected by T-Spikes, Hypnosis for support as well as Encore. Protect is for more Toxic stalling.

Bronzong (Tank)

Item: Leftovers

Ability: Levitate

EV's: 252 HP, 84 Attack, 80 Defense, 92 Special Defense

IV: 0 Speed

Nature: Sassy

Moveset: Stealth Rock, Gyro Ball, HP (Hidden Power) Ice, EQ (Earthquake)

My one and only Stealth Rocker on this team. Stealth Rockers need to be very reliable, because Stealth Rocks are the best move in the game. This Bronzong focuses on whittling my opponents HP down with attacking moves. Gyro Ball for STAB (and Bronzong is slow), HP Ice for coverage, and EQ for even better coverage (Fire/Steel types). Also since the rain is up, my Bronzong's fire weakness is almost gone.

Jirachi (Support/Specially Defensive)

Item: Leftovers

Ability: Serene Grace

EV's: 252 HP, 224 Special Defense, 32 Speed

Nature: Careful

Moveset: Iron Head, Thunder, Wish, Protect

Jirachi is my most supportive Pokemon on the team. This special monster walls almost every specially attacking Pokemon, even fire-types. Again, rain will remove the fire weakness from Jirachi and lets it to hit all if it's Thunder with 60% paralysis. With 60% Iron Head flinch and 25% full paralyzation leaving a measly 30% of the opponent doing anything at all. Wish supports the team, and Protect allows a guarantee Wish pass to Jirachi itself and some extra Toxic stalling.

Ferrothorn (Spiker/Tank)

Item: Leftovers

Ability: Steel Thorns

EV's: 252 HP, 88 Defense, 168 Special Defense

IV's: 0 Speed

Nature: Relaxed

Moveset: Spikes, Leech Seed, Gyro Ball, Protect

Spikes will help a lot in the team, and Ferrothorn drains HP drastically with Leech Seed. Gyro Ball for STAB and since it's super slow, it'll do a lot. Protect for even more stall for Toxic/Leech Seed/Leftovers recovery.

Tentacruel (T-Spiker/Other Lead)

Item: Black Sludge

Ability: Rain Dish

EV's: 252 HP, 240 Defense, 16 Speed

Nature: Bold

Moveset: T-Spikes (Toxic Spikes), Rapid Spin, Scald, Protect.

T-Spikes are VERY important in this team. I will usually Lead with this if I don't see a big threat to the opponents side of the team (team previewer). Rapid Spin to get rid of entry hazards, Scald for burn and rain boost along with Protect to recover 12% of health every turn with Black Sludge and Rain Dish. This is another epic wall, Tentacruel has very good special defense and doesn't really need EV's in it.

Gliscor (Standard Staller)

Item: Toxic Orb

Ability: Poison Heal

EV's: 252 HP, 184 Defense, 72 Speed

Nature: Impish

Moveset: Toxic, Earthquake, Taunt, Protect

Best Toxic staller ever. Toxic in case for Pokemon that have Levitate/Flying-Type, EQ for STAB and goodies, Taunt to stop Pokemon from setting up, and Protect for stall and heal with Toxic Orb. I really want to put Substitute on this guy, but I don't know which move to take out.

Best Answer

yeah i would say it's pretty good :

Wait, you have a rain dance team, yet basically one pokemon is familiar with Ice beam? you would be destroyed with the help of something with a grass pass, additionally, why is kabutops not a sweeper? hp is gonna do not something for you, you be plenty greater acceptable off with velocity instead. 6/10