Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

Pokemon EV training question?

I just started learning about Pokemon EV training and I think I screwed up some of my pokemon... is there anyway to restart the training with 0 EV's? I've lost count and worked on the wrong stats for some pokemon. I have pokemon Black if that matters.

Best Answer

The EV-reducing berries are:

Pomeg, -10 HP EVs

Kelpsy, -10 Attack EVs

Qualot, -10 Defense EVs

Hondew, -10 Special Attack EVs

Grepa, -10 Special Defense EVs

Tamato, -10 Speed EVs

The problem is that, in Gen5, you can only get them through Dream World.

Good luck!

There are certain berries in the game that remove EV's. Each berry removes 10 EVs

Source(s): I messed up once
  • jilek

I artwork on separately while EV training. while it is composed of getting them to lvl. a hundred i'll artwork on one till its in the better 80's decrease ninety's and then start up engaged on yet another one and end the 1st while the 2nd gets the place it could take on the elite 4 by utilising itself.

i used to play pokemon and if memory serves me right i think you cant..your going to have to breed a new pokemon cause ev´s cant be removed. hope this helps :D

Source(s): memorys :D