I don't want high school to end?

I don't want high school to end. I am currently a senior in high school, and I just don't want it to end. These past four years were the best years of my life, and now it's all coming to a crashing end soon. I don't want to lose my current friends, were all going to different colleges and that will be the end of us. I don't want to graduate, al tough, that may seem kind of strange. What is there after high school? what is colleg like?

Favorite Answer

I was the same way! The friends you're really meant to stay friends with, will stay close to you near and far. We're lucky to have things like phones and Facebook to keep in touch. I'm in my second year of college and it's SO much better than high school. It's the perfect place between childhood/teen years and total responsibility. Seriously, college is great.

Don't look at leaving high school as a loss. Look at it as a great achievement. You've gotten through the past 12 years of your life in a school you didn't have a choice about. Now you can go and do just about whatever you want. Don't waste your last days of high school worrying about it being over. Enjoy it while it lasts and get ready for some even better times in college:) Good luck

Source(s): College sophomore

Your life hasnt even started haha. I'm a freshman in college and honestly its way better. Put it like this if you remain friends with the ones you have right now after graduating then thats for sure a friendship that will last. Everyone grows up and moves on with their lives it's part of life.Dont be scared of what the future holds for you.

Source(s): life :)