Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

Will wwe ever go tv-18?

Like wwe will obviously go to tv-14 sooner or later.. but it was never ever tv-18. Tv-18 would be a more hardcore wwe program and probably nudity involved but im asking... Will wwe ever go to tv-18?

@DCBJR96 Sir i dont like being called an idiot for one mistake.. I ment tv-ma... gawd what a douchebag

• Favorite Answer

WWE has their policy and perspective posted on their Web Site:

Welcome to WWE Parents

We understand how important it is for parents to take an active role in their children's free time. WWE is committed to creating family-friendly, PG content across all of our platforms including television programming, pay-per-views, digital media and publishing. Like any other action film or televised drama, WWE content is scripted and performed by trained professionals. We encourage all parents to help their children select suitable entertainment, and to understand the differences between fantasy and real life.

PG TV Programming

In recognition of WWE's family-friendly programming, its network partners (USA Network, Syfy, NBC and WGN America) rate WWE's weekly individual programs as PG. These ratings are based on existing Federal Communications Commission TV Parental Guidelines and the accepted standards and practices of our network partners.

Don't Try This

If parents make the decision to allow their children to watch our programming, we encourage those parents to watch with their children. We urge parents who allow younger children to watch our programming to explain that what our Superstars do on television should not be emulated or attempted in real life.

WWE, through this web site, places a number of resources at parents' fingertips to help them talk to their kids about WWE programming. We encourage parents to view the information we have provided on this site about what to expect at WWE events, ratings information for our TV programming, and from our products.

Unlike other forms of entertainment, WWE regularly and clearly emphasizes Do Not Try This messaging on a global basis.

• They Have Before In 2004 -2006 Age Rating On DVD Is 18

• linzey

it extremely is my record, i'm sorry in spite of the undeniable fact that its late so i'm no longer likely in huge info. 5. Razor Ramone and HBK at WM X replaced into purely fringe of your seat breath taking! I even think of it have been given tournament of the year? 4: Your variety 2, Brock vs attitude 3. Bret Hart Vs HBK at WM XII replaced into purely yet another hour of greatness 2. I p.c.. this at variety 2 via fact I took a smash from wrestling considering that i did no longer like the place it replaced into going for a on a similar time as, then i visit a acquaintances for Over the decrease 2012, I make relaxing of the hot ppv call then see a awesome card, then in case you haven't any longer already guess it, CM Punk defends his call agaisnt Daniel Bryan which for me replaced into the 1st time seeing D Bry. This tournament rekindled my flame for WWE, so its #2 a million. Macho vs Steamboat WM 3, want I clarify this one? Edit: going to sleep now, might desire to of stated "non ppv" as pay consistent with perspectives air on television -_-"

• Maybe when the WWE Network is up and running,they may have more mature programs during the late hours.

We're still waiting for TV 14.

• 1234

no but probally go back to tv-14

Thats not even a rating you idiot.

you're a moron that rating does not exist.

Source(s): if you're going to make such a statement get the facts correct.