Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 9 years ago

I need to write an essay. Please help me.?

Hi;) Im an international student from Japan and I can't speak English well. I need write some informations about Canadian geography,Canadian Gorverment, Canadian History and Canadian Culture for my ESL class. But I don't know anything about those things. Please help me.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You could try using an essay writing service to help get you started. Sometimes they offer free outlines and research assistance for very low costs. Check my references to see a very inexpensive option. Try using their contact forms to see if they can offer some inexpensive solutions. At Write, Research, Edit Inc., you get to preview work before you buy. Use their coupon code NEWUSER and get 20% off.

Source(s): www.writeresearcheditinc.com
  • 6 years ago

If you set your mind to that -- and conceal all of these distractions -- then you will be able to write a good essay in exactly a number of hours. If you are very centered, you'll be able to couple in even less time! Writing a decent essay is straightforward. All you would like square measure the essential ingredients: a thesis statement, introductory paragraph, many body paragraphs to support your thesis, and a conclusion to wrap it all up. Once you define your concepts, you will be well on your thanks to obtaining associate 'A' on your next writing assignment!

• 6 years ago

Hi,

Here has some important steps for writing essay.

Research

Analysis:

Brainstorming:

Thesis

Outline

Introduction

Paragraphs

Conclusion

Thanks

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hey! It's not problem!

I have some example.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.