Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

What is the healthy least amount of sleep possible to get?

So ik u should get 7 hours or more but I'm 13 and I stayed up late last night and woke up at 5 this morning to finish HW that's due today. Ik I have a bad procrastinating problem, but I only got about 4 and a half hours of sleep! What should I do??? Have school today so need help ASAP, which is why I'm posting here.

Favorite Answer

8 1/2 - 9 hours, if you procrastinate, take away all of your distractions so you won't be tempted to put things aside

It is recommended that you get 8 hours of sleep a night however if you go to bed and wake up the same time every night you could become more energetic and less tired. Even sleeping for only 6 hours but it doesnt work for everybody and you have to do it for 6 weeks before you know for sure.

There's nothing wrong with getting 4 hours of sleep besides the fact you'll be tired. It's possible but if you can, try to go to sleep early tonight so you can make up your sleep.

Well you should get at least 7 hours of sleep. If you wake up at he same time everyday, you will feel more energetic and fresh. Hope that helps.

Source(s): Experience

I think the recommended amount is about 8 hours

only 6 hours