Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

What is the healthy least amount of sleep possible to get?

So ik u should get 7 hours or more but I'm 13 and I stayed up late last night and woke up at 5 this morning to finish HW that's due today. Ik I have a bad procrastinating problem, but I only got about 4 and a half hours of sleep! What should I do??? Have school today so need help ASAP, which is why I'm posting here.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

8 1/2 - 9 hours, if you procrastinate, take away all of your distractions so you won't be tempted to put things aside

• 9 years ago

It is recommended that you get 8 hours of sleep a night however if you go to bed and wake up the same time every night you could become more energetic and less tired. Even sleeping for only 6 hours but it doesnt work for everybody and you have to do it for 6 weeks before you know for sure.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

There's nothing wrong with getting 4 hours of sleep besides the fact you'll be tired. It's possible but if you can, try to go to sleep early tonight so you can make up your sleep.

• 9 years ago

Well you should get at least 7 hours of sleep. If you wake up at he same time everyday, you will feel more energetic and fresh. Hope that helps.

Source(s): Experience
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I think the recommended amount is about 8 hours

• 9 years ago

only 6 hours

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.