Will Peyton Manning be rooting for his Brother Eli Manning in this year's Super Bowl? would he mind if his?

younger brother got a second Super Bowl ring? 1 more than him? What do you think?

Update:

he would rather see his brother get a second ring instead of Tom Brady potentially getting his 4th ring right?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think he will mind one bit if Eli got another Super Bowl ring.....I might be a little jealous that I wasn't in it but I would definitely root for my brother and would like to see him succeed...... That 's what family does....

• 9 years ago

Yes he will be cheering for his brother. He would rather see Eli win than Tom Brady. He might be a little jealous if Eli wins another ring, but he shouldn't feel bad because winning one Super Bowl is not an easy thing to do.

• 9 years ago

I'm sure he wants his brother to win. As he has a ring, his dad has a ring and that would make 2 for his brother, Eli. I'm sure the whole family would be very happy for this.

• Jones
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Yes, he will, and I don't think he will be too jealous. He is going to be considered one of the best QBs to ever play the game. Eli, not so much.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I think after watching their Dad they want to have a family legacy no matter who wins the SB's.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I would say yes. Seems like a well rounded family. They r proud of each other accomplishment.

• 9 years ago

He did last time!

• 9 years ago

Peyton already said no comment to this ? Which means inside its probably killing him

• 9 years ago

Yes he would, he cheer for him the first time.

• 9 years ago

Oh yeah he will

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.