Should I trust this girl?

We had been friends since some time, but during holidays stopped talking. When college started, we used to meet in college and were talking to each other. We had become friends again but one day, she started teasing me like mad (some girls had started fighting with boys, and vice-versa). I couldn't rest for one whole day. I couldn't understand why she was doing this to me when I had been helping her all the time. I stopped talking, but after a few weeks, we were again talking and she said she was just joking (she never admits to her mistakes). At this time, she was not going too well with other girls due to some reason. But now she has told me that earlier, she was jealous that I was talking to other girls and not her (and I, unfortunately, never saw it that way). She talks to other boys on phone as well, but says it is just formal, when I have proof that it isn't. Should I trust her? Or has she come to me again because she has nobody else to talk to?

Favorite Answer

If you feel that you can't trust her at this point, do you really think she's worth it in the long run? Their are so many other girls that will respect you and won't get bitchy if you have other friends that are girls. To me, she isn't worth the stress.

Source(s): Good luck bro.

Be careful, you don't want to lose her as a friend. Ask her why she can talk to other guys while you can't talk to other girls. She might have been serious about being jealous. She came to you again because she likes you. Take it from there. If you like her then take her out to dinner or a movie.

sounds like she's flirting around, no big deal as long as she aint cheating on anyone

sounds like she's into flirting around with you also, dont try and convince yerself that its exclusive

if you keep flirting around with her maybe it'll become an exclusive thing, prob'ly not tho

if you keep flirting around with her maybe she'll mess stuff up when ya meet the right girl

If u really want to trust her.trust if no then u dont trust ur frnd from heart