Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 8 years ago

what could i wear with this dress....?

http://resources.shopstyle.co.uk/sim/e8/bd/e8bdc28...

This is not the exact dress, but the closet thing. How should I accessories? I want to wear black tights with it as its freezing here. So maybe clack shoes too???

Also how should I do my hair, its quite short, not quite yet past my chin. I want a different look, I always just blow dry it, its not poka straight but mostly its just flat and boring.

Oh and im out for cocktails with friends. And im 25, if that makes a difference.

• Kiki
    Best Answer

that dress is lovely :)

okay so if you were wanting to wear black shoes, with black tights.. pairing the two together elongates your legs so it looks like you have longer legs! because you can't see where you're shoes start or end. if not black, you could opt for purple heels like try match the colour to your dress.

jewellery, purple goes amazing with gold! get a gold necklace, bracelet and ring. (dont put silver on too! dont match silver and gold!)

with your hair, could you put it up in a quiff? everyone looks great with a quiff! feminine and makes every girl appear prettier.

use a 'bump it' in the back to creat volume maybe?

when straightening it, curl it under at the ends so your hair looks like this...

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.s...

hope this helps! have a great time :) xx

• Emily

I think it's because of insecurities and convenience. As a high school student, I wanted to blend in and not stand out. I wore jeans simply because everyone else did. The days I wore skirts, people would ask me why and I felt self-conscious. Once I was in college, it became more of a convenience thing. I was walking around campus in the rain, wind, and snow, and I needed to wear clothes that worked with the weather. I would wear dresses more in the warmer months, but it was still awkward with a backpack. Now, I love dresses. I think they're much more comfortable. With the popularity of leggings and tall boots, I wear dresses all the time now in the colder weather. I wear them to graduate school classes and most of my classmates are still wearing jeans. I never wear jeans anymore, I wear jeggings or a dress & leggings. It's what some people feel more comfortable in, I guess. As I've grown more confident, I've embraced wearing dresses. I have over 20 in my wardrobe. If I lived in a warmer climate, I'd probably wear them more often. I also think some people aren't sure how to style dresses or skirts, and it's often difficult to find ones that are casual enough for daily wear. There's my two cents!

I think with your hair, pin part of the front or your fringe back, or boof it up into a little poof!

or wear a cute head band, there are so many times depending on what you like! there's jewelled ones, floral ones, gold ones, bow tie ones. I personally love a bowtie anyday of the week! haha

Shoes, go big :) your legs will look amazing and it'll dress the outfit right up. I think stick to black, black suits everything & you know you'll be able to wear them with other outfits :)

if the dress has that gold edge around the neck, avoid wearing a necklace cos it'll clash.

and gold bracelets to match the gold edge around the neck :)

goodluck & have fun! xx

Do Curls, Sexy Purple heals or brown [Like the colour of the hoop around her neck]

You can look at Justfab.com for shoes, They will find your perfect pair, not expensive either, ONLY 39.95 :D

Wear some jewelry, like... Cute dangly earrings, Anklets, Bracelets/Bangles. You'll look great!! <3

Source(s): Eyes. ~

Sexy purple high heels or gold! then you are all good to go! =)

EDIT:

Just have cute curls for the hair and a side little flower (purple)

Blue.

movies. It's longsleeves. Enough to keep you warm.