Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you think the man who is charged with the murder of tori stafford guilty?

I think his name is Michael Rafferty. I guess it could be possible that he is innocent judging by what his lawyer said at the press conference. If he is innocent this would be a nightmare.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • AJ
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It actually was two of them who were charged for the murder: Michael Rafferty and Terri-Lyne McClintic. McClintic pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and was sentenced to life in prison in April 2010. Looking at his obvious involvement with McClintic and her admission of guilt, I wouldn't be surprised at all therefore if he wasn't at least involved in her death. Michael Thomas Rafferty is to be tried in London sometime this year.

Let's just maintain the principle that he is innocent until proven guilty by a court of law, or until he acknowledges his involvement in this murder.

AJ

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.