Do you think the man who is charged with the murder of tori stafford guilty?

I think his name is Michael Rafferty. I guess it could be possible that he is innocent judging by what his lawyer said at the press conference. If he is innocent this would be a nightmare.

• AJ
    Favorite Answer

It actually was two of them who were charged for the murder: Michael Rafferty and Terri-Lyne McClintic. McClintic pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and was sentenced to life in prison in April 2010. Looking at his obvious involvement with McClintic and her admission of guilt, I wouldn't be surprised at all therefore if he wasn't at least involved in her death. Michael Thomas Rafferty is to be tried in London sometime this year.

Let's just maintain the principle that he is innocent until proven guilty by a court of law, or until he acknowledges his involvement in this murder.

AJ