Goodbye Note To Ex-Girlfriend?

It took me 2 hours to write this, it came from the heart. Tell me what you think.

Here we are again, apart yet together, no one can take what we created together. As the wind blew softly your name, its whispering gave me shivers cause I couldn't take you off my mind. I never doubted you for a second, I was having a blast with you, and when we finished for the night I couldn't wait for another great night. We created memories and I'm holding on to those memories. I couldn't of asked for more you were truly and still are an amazing and wonderful person, you were there when I needed you the most. I really did love you, I never lied about it. You where the first person I talked to in the morning and the last person I talked to at nights. Each time I looked in your eyes my heart was racing and you were melting me like chocolate, I didn't show it but I was holding back my tears I didn't wanted to cry in front of you, due to my happiness. When you were calling me and I was away from my phone I was rushing to answer so I can hear your wonderful voice, my eyes were glowing of happiness like a kid in a candy store. I thanked God for giving such a wonderful person. Each time I was hearing your voice I had butterflies in my stomach and shivers running down my spine. I even wrote STELLA I LOVE YOU as background message on my cell. Every morning for me was a sunny day cause you were shining down on me with your beautiful smile.You were sent from Heaven to be with me, an Angel u always be. I couldn't believe I was your lover and when I said I love you for the first time my smile was big as a rainbow. Your eyes and smile were all I needed to make my day, and only one girl mattered to me and her name was Stella. No other girls mattered to me, and I was literally gonna take a bullet for you. Your eyes and smile were as beautiful as the Universe. Each time I would looked up in the starts I see you. Once I started hanging out with you and and proposed to become your boyfriend, you re-ignited the spark that was gone since my fathers passing. And to this day I pick the shattered pieces like broken glasses. My heart you cherished, its key you took only to give it back.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you very much for giving me back my smile, and hope so I can live another day which I lost for years.

Peter

XOXO

What do you think about this?

Favorite Answer

Peter,

This is a very sweet note. I hope your ex will be able to appreciate it. However, a few things that I'd like to point out that I hope will make it better:

1) Don't capitalize anything, it might make you sound desperate to get her back. I realize you probably (naturally more than anything) want her back right now, but pleading isn't going to accomplish that.

2) Typo: "stars," not "starts."

3) Try and re-word your last sentence, it's a bit confusing to me.

And always remember, time will tell if she wants to take you back, or if she'll push you away. Give her that time, it'll show both courtesy and respect.

I hope she is able to appreciate this note in the way you will it to.

-The Phantom

PS, Can you help me? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqyW7...

Its alot of heart man. Its really good.

Just try to get her back.

That is VERY sweet. I'm sure she'll love it (: