If I put my iphone on airplane mode, will it still radiowaves which are known to affect human body in long run?

Update:

emit*

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

in airplane mode, your phone is neither sending or receiving wi-fi or radio frequency signals......

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

No airplane mode turn all signals off

• 8 years ago

If you put your phone into airplane mode then it won't be able to send and receive RF (radio frequency) signals needed for cellular communication. You won't be able to send text message or even make a call. It's like turning off your phone, that's why it's called airplane mode because when your in a flight you are required to turn off your phone so that the signal it receives and transmit wont mess up with the signal the plane is receiving and transmitting.

Though it still emit radiowaves because you can still use your bluetooth and wifi which uses RF for communicating.

Well I haven't heard of a news which says bluetooth and wifi are hazardous to human.

• 8 years ago

If you were to take a cellphone and leave it while on the internet and phone at the same time, directly next to your head, for 24 hours, it would be barely more than the normal daily dose. People said Tv's would kill you via radiation when they were new too, they have radiation, but not enough to do anything serious.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Fhhh

• Judy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The longer it keeps waking up the better....5hrs is what I'm at ,unless pi--sed then maybe 8. Life's too short to sleep it away!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.