What do you want to do before you die?

It can be anything you want, no matter how stupid, simple or ridiculous, I want to hear it. I want to send a message in a bottle detailing my life so far, put my email on it, and see who replies. What do you want to do?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

After I die I want to bungee jump from heaven to hell.

• 9 years ago

I've never though of that. I like that it would be pretty cool :D well some of the things I would wanna do before I die would be : tell everyone that's important in my life that I love them (of course) , and ride the scarieat roller coaster ever, and pretty much live life and enjoy the good things in life before I go :)

• 9 years ago

everything i plan on doing and what i have done. One of my goals was to skydive with my lover. lol another is to drag race or break the law in an extreame way w/o getting caught lol but i tell u anymore than i would be saying too much i plan on having a great time :) But for you i dont reccomend you do that unless you've got 'connections' that way you'd have someone cover you you kno lol

Source(s): just me is all
  • 9 years ago

i want to rid of my mental problems, lots of sex, make more friends, shoot guns, parachute, send my past bullies to hospital, find a job that'll take me around the world to places like france, germany, russia, london, tokyo, china, las vegas strip, new york and most of europe. and i want to have a lasting impact on people i dislike.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • cats 3
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Oh! Nothing special...perhaps, getting on this site and having intelligent QUESTIONS to answer and have some GROWN UPS asking after 4pm instead a bunch of kids.....nothing too special..

Source(s): You don't have anything else to ask us? How bored can you poss. be? Oops! I have dinner to cook, better leave you all and get (back)on when you kids are fast asleep....
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Rape

I'm very curious about the dominant/submissive complex

• 9 years ago

Turn the key on a ICBM.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.