Is there a Master DNS server that allows access to ALL websites in any country?

I live in Canada and my friend said certain websites won't work in certain countries. For example he said Pandora.... I haven't used it b4 and would like to try it. Is there a DNS server that works for ALL countries and allows all Websites?

• rowlfe
    Favorite Answer

DNS is not the problem, ISP routers are. Routers are programmed with restricted access points according to local law in some countries. If your IP address is in a restricted region for a particular domain, your packets stop at the router and are not forwarded. What you need is a proxy server so the router for the domain never sees your actual IP address assigned by your ISP, but that of the proxy. The proxy acts like a bridge connecting you to everywhere else. Do a search for "open proxy server" and see what you can find. There are sites which maintain lists. Open proxies come and go like the tides and the breeze. I leave as an exercise for the student to figure out HOW you set your computer up to USE a proxy server. If you can use a proxy, you can bypass router restrictions on domains by location. For example, say that I in the USA want to access certain entertainment in the UK. Copyright law restricts my IP address because I am not in the proper region, so I connect to a proxy in France or somewhere else in the EU and I can then get to the UK, maybe... No guarantees...

Its based off of your Ip so you could use a proxy server otherwise Last.fm is pretty similar to what you are looking for. If you need a proxy server just google one I would put some up but I am far to lazy plus it takes 5 seconds. Hope this helps man.

• lev

you may replica the contents of that cyber web web site using Microsoft Frontpage yet in case you do not have the money to pay him then you actual received't have get admission to on your cyber web area to any extent further. Lesson # a million always get a settlement... My husband and that i are cyber web designers and we always supply contracts. My husband did supply get admission to over to a fella he equipped an internet site for. They guy became unfair to my husband however. He became not straightforward to regulate. yet interior the settlement you want to have get admission to once each 365 days is up and paid then in case you prefer to flow at it on my own you may or employ some different person. i might want to in my opinion make constructive i might want to get a 2 365 days settlement for construction the region. however that's like writing software courses..If different programmers knew how one yet another wrote their courses then they could only construct their own. an cyber web clothier would not favor others to understand how they equipped the region...