What is Your Favourite Movie Starring Leonardo DiCaprio?

Thanks for answering everyone! :)

Best Answer

Of course Leonardo di Caprio is one of my favourite actors anyhow...and Titanic was an epic movie that will go down in the history of movies and one of the great epic movies..I loved him as Jack Dawson on ''Titanic'' I also like Tom Hanks...and I absolutely like the funny but devious and cunning side of Leonardo di Caprio and the versatility of Tom Hanks who in his younger years did a lot of comedies and now he does a lot of movies that have depth to them..I like them together in a movie as I like both actors and the movie that made me laugh and made me want to not end and I was glad how it ended was '' Catch me if you can'' in which Leonardo di Caprio plays a 16 or 17 year old who defrauds the banks of millions of dollars.. by forging cheques and by pretending to be 10 years older than he is and by pretending he is a co-pilot, a surgeon, a Lawyer..and he goes out and cashes cheques that are the wages a qualified co-pilot or a surgeon or a lawyer would earn and he is just a kid still or he plays the role of a 16, 17 year old and then the years pass and he gets to look older and it's funny you need to watch it and I like how this movie is funny and adventurous and has a happy ending...x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFj3OXVL_wQ

Youtube thumbnail

Titanic, Eating Gilbert's Grape, Revolutionary road, The great gatsby

The Departed.

Titanic, What Eating Gilbert Grape, The Aviator.

Either Inception or What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Shutter Island

Blood Diamond

Catch me if you Can

Revolutionary Road

always,

Ladyitch

• What's Eating Gilbert Grape as a good film.

The Beach cause he was attractive back then and had a sex scene for a hot film.

• Chad

The Cowboy

Inception

an amazing film, not just because Leonardo's in it

Titanic! Most popular movie!