Who bullies worse: girls or boys?

This is YOUR opinion. My opinion is that girls do. At my school, girls get PHYSICAL, actually more often than boys. They hit guys too cause they assume the boy won't hit back. But they're also emotional, leaving deep scares. In one 5 minutes period, one girl can turn everyone against you. It's crazy! I'm a girl. We're manipulative, cunning, vindictive, vicious, and just plain evil. When we get mad, it isn't scary, it's deadly. Most girls are like this, and few aren't. I'm very ashamed to say that I can be like this as well if someone crosses me in a vicious way first. School is like World War III at my school without a doubt, and it only gets worse day by day. Fights happen every day, kids overdose every other day, kids commit suicide every month, and you know who I always find near the thinck of it.... girls. Do you agree with me or do you think boys are worse? Why?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

Girls know how to mess with you mentally.

Boys use actions.

I think a girl could destroy a guy and totally shut him down in front of everyone.

I guy wouldn't do that, and they couldn't hit the girl coz it's wrong.

To be honest Ive found girls get to do what they like, all guys have certain reputations that they can't afford to mess up, by lashing out on a girl, it's strictly the number one rule you don't hurt a girl, be it physical or mentally, it's a No No.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Girls all the way. They can bully a person both physically and verbally. Girls talk about others behind their backs and then turn around and give you a pleasant face. Some even tear a girl down mentally. Girls are just better with words than guys are.

• 9 years ago

Girls. Definitely.

• 9 years ago

Girls. Guys physically fight, but then they're best friends again. Girls verbally bully each other, which hurts more. it messes with other girls heads, so verbal scars last longer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Trisha
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

No that's not true.

Girls like you are b*tches. I mean I do push the guy but not so hard. I tease them in that way, if you push too hard, they'll push you back.

And too, they're the same.

Girls attack VERBALLY and BULLY YOU.

Guys attack you PHYSICALLY.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Girls lol. They make high school hell for other girls out of jealously and making other girls feel bad about themselves... I am far from perfect but I am pretty much nice to anyone that is nice to me

:)

• 9 years ago

My 6th grade teacher put it the best

boys just like to joke around and their words are just jabbs of a dagger

girls like to take the "dagger" and stab it in you then twist it

Source(s): I was bullied a lot and my teacher was trying to talk to the class bout bullying
  • 9 years ago

Girls are freaking evil, and a guy bully is easy to deal with just pop him in the mouth, with girls you have to be tactful.

• 9 years ago

Definitely girls! Guys just fight it out after school but girls are sneaky.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Oh, lol. Girls are pretty bad. They really know how to destroy you. But not all are like that. Not to say that I'm not perfect, but I'm never mean to others. I'm only grouchy, if you catch me on a bad day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.