Dr. X
Dr. X asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Favorite film where one actor plays multiple roles?

Best Answer

"Multiplicity" with Michael-Keaton

This is an older movie, but I remember I really thought it was better than I anticipated at the time

Top favorite movie ever

Pirates of The Caribbean At Worlds End

Johnny Depp

Multiple Jacks

• Megan

I have to go with Lord of the Rings. Neither Gimli nor Treebeard are anywhere near my favorite characters, but it's definitely my favorite movie where someone plays multiple characters ;-)

The Dark Knight!

Monty Python and the Holy Grail! Haha so many characters are played by the same person1

• ĶŽ

Although his characters are the same person in a certain sense, Hugh Jackman plays three different characters in "The Fountain." You could argue that it's the same person, just in the past, present and future, but they're technically different roles.

Eight Crazy Nights. Adam Sandler is like half the cast.

Harry Potter

Oddly enough, I was watching the Three Stooges last night, where they had the stooges marry themselves in drag, each stooge marrying a different stooge. Then the girls' father showed up and was one of the stooges yet again.

"**** you Eddie!"

I liked Austin powers where mike mires played fat bastard Austin and dr evil