Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Why did God create such a vast universe and other planets if there is only life on Earth?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

To reveal his glory and to prepare for the future.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

there is actual 0 data that the different universe exists. The universe must be the dimensions it is so as to allow lifestyles. preliminary situations interior the great Bang that are purely given (and not using regulation or hazard) make the universe what this is. for example, if the susceptible rigidity interior the atom have been diverse via only one area in 10^one hundred and twentieth capability, galaxies does not have been waiting to style in our universe, and the universe could have collapsed back upon itself. “there is not any rationalization interior the great Bang theory for the doubtless fortuitous certainty that the density of count has purely the suitable value for the evolution of a benign, lifestyles helping universe.” -- Robert Jastrow “How is it that easy components together with carbon, nitrogen, and oxygen occurred to have purely this style of atomic shape that they necessary to combine to make the molecules upon which lifestyles relies upon? this is purely approximately as though the universe have been consciously designed…” -- Richard Morris

• 9 years ago

Who says life doesn't exist outside Earth?

• 9 years ago

Uniontera number 2, hope it helps. This is an origin of life.

Existence is the time expressed by light itself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjmOw1Pnc4s

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): uniontera poem _ type A
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Well the only one known with life. I'm pretty sure there are other beings on other planets.

• 9 years ago

I dont know....maybe he has some god friends up there....But I want to hear the Christians answer this one.

• 9 years ago

For the lulz

• 9 years ago

Who says there is'nt other life? Who knows about gods works. Maybe so we can admire there beauty

• 9 years ago

Are you talkin' to me?

(Robert De Niro voice)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

where else is he gonna whack off

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.