Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why has Camping become so popular in the USA, I understand that now there are 100's of tent cities springing?

up in the warmer states?

1) Well, so many people retired that they just vacation 24/7....no, really.....

2) Global Warming, we are just getting used to it....

3) Since free wi-fi we don't need houses anymore..

4) It started with a lump in my breast, then the Dr said $245,000 or you die.....

5) Twenty years with the same company, then they got sold to some guy named Bain.....

6) Hey, if you aren't rich, then it is your fault....If I'm not President, well that's my fault....

7) The last thing I remember is jumping onto the side of a humvee, and a big loud noise....

8) This is the Richest, Freeest, most compassionate country in the world, if they they want to camp, don't tax me for it....GET A JOB! LOSER.....

• Fred W
    Favorite Answer

Hehe!! I agree.

• Right. When Democrats pressed Fannie Mae to loan more so that everyone would own a home. Government backing on all that lending led directly to banks bundling mortgages as securities and betting that they would fail. But, like most Liberals, you probably cannot comprehend that part. Just hand over your wages so I can sit around posting questions all day.

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/09/30/business/fannie-...

I voted for Clinton. Too bad you are such a Partisan that you fail to see how Democrats do anything wrong...

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=51...

Only in Liberal New York State do voters reward incompetence and elect the architect of those camps as governor, and you say the media isn't biased?

http://www.villagevoice.com/2008-08-05/news/how-an...

Source(s): Independent who despises Partisan lemmings.

You notice big ears hates rich people.. and he is almost as rich as his wife.. people hate me because i have money.. it's ok, i do not lose any sleep over their opinion.. if they really want everyone to be equal they can swim to Cuba.. 90 plus percent of the country works for the government and pay zero tax.. now they are starting to ***** about the 20 bucks a day pay and no electricity 75 percent of the time.. maybe they need some tents to..

Maybe society is getting hosed by giving money to a gigantic scam of a BUSINESS that calls itself a government so morons give it money because the Salesmen (politicians) convince them that they are the answer to bring them Utopia. Maybe your government who has monopolized health care and pumps money to it is what increases its prices, just like education. You have way too much time on your hands. I see tons of your posts about how sweet Obama is, maybe your horrible outlook on this world would change if you grab your nutsack and be a man and stop waiting for a government to sweep you away to wonderland. You are gettin hosed every day bro and the fact that there are so many people convinced that government is not the biggest scamming business in the history of mankind is why things will continue to get worse because you think a handful of people in Washington are capable of controlling an economy which is a natural force that cannot be controlled and the every day decisions individuals make in a country over 3,000 miles wide of over 300 million people.

• TENTS AFIRE. TENTS AFIRE ...that might be the call at night in some of these tent cities.... tents are hard to set on fire but are almost impossible to put out once they start and the burn really hot.

• ?

You sound so much like Hussein's momma:

She lived in Indonesia with her second husband.

He worked for an American oil company and one day he invites her

to meet his co-workers from America;

She SHOUTED at him: "THOSE ARE NOT MY PEOPLE!!".

PS; I hear up there in Canada you've got government sponsored

crack-houses...what a f**king enlightened nation!...:-)

I'm not sure, It's like why Apple keep releasing a new Iphone every year.. what's up with that

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Atntt...

Uh are you saying you will get a job and stop sitting on the net writing Propaganda?

This is the inevitable result of living under libtard policies.

Throw in illegals setting up meth camps in national parks

• ?

Are you sure they're not just your OWS brethren occupying some park?