Vita or a Blackberry Tablet?

The vita looks really cool but tablets like the blackberry one are cheap and pretty neat. Which one should I get if i wanna just browse the web and play games.

Favorite Answer

The PS Vita is an awesome gaming device that will do everything else the Blackberry Playbook can do better. Plus the BBP never got that great reviews and the Vita's holding pretty well and it hasn't even launched yet. Other tablets that kind of match the Vita are upwards of $500. Go on the playstation site and take a look for yourself.

• Lexi

If you want a lot of apps I would stay away for Playbook. Not much selection there, and I find that the browsing slow. Yes, Playbook is cheap, but you get what you pay for.

well if you want to play games and browse the web the ps vita is good,also touchscreen.Its release date will be February 22,2012

It depends on what you want. If you want games, Vita. If you want like a portable "Jack-of-all-trades", Tablet.