Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

Am i the only one who thinks that skyward sword is the worst zelda consol game?

Almost every boss was lame and the main boss is awkwardly booring and gay. The charakters were way to childish and zelda looked like they were out of time when they made her the hair looks like it could have been from a early gamecube game. Also hte companion is the worst ever tells me that i have 80% danger ahead and every time i learn something she takes of to dance on walls och ice skate on water. Or what do you think?

Favorite Answer

you sir, are a fool. good day. good day indeed.

I do like Skyward Sword, but I don't think it's the best Zelda game.

My opinion is that Fi can get quite annoying and it's stupid how Link and Zelda don't kiss. It's a decent game, but I'd say there are better games out there.

The one thing that really bugs me is how there are robots in the game. Kinda takes away a little bit, ya know? Anyway I don't necessarily agree with everything you didn't like about Skyward Sword but I see what you are saying and I somewhat agree with your opinion.

My favorite Zelda game would be Ocarina of Time, even if some say it's overrated-it's not.

I mean I guess we all have our own opinions. I guess I can respect that. I'm in the minority big time when I say that Wind Waker was the worst Zelda Console game. At least Zelda II was unique and different. And I can see them re-releasing Skyward sword for the Wii U, similar to how they did with Twilight Princess (released for GameCube and then Wii)

Edit: You can always get the GameCube version of Twilight Princess. No motion controls needed. And it plays the same. Just need a GameCube controller.

In short; no, no you're not! Don't worry, there is a great deal of people that'll agree with your opinon. There are so many different kinds of people who enjoy Zelda for different reasons. Whilst I must say Skyward Sword is indeed my least favourite Zelda console game but honestly, I won't fight anyone that really did enjoy this game, people are different and their ideals of a good Zelda game would be different from others.

To be honest, I thought both Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword were incredibly disappointing. The fact that gimmicky motion controls were tacked on really meant it was hard to get immersed into. All they had to do was include a classic controller/gamecube controller option and they'd have been infinitely better. I really do not agree with motion controls though so that's my own opinion.

I actually like it.The puzzles are really creative.

It's definitely not the worst.

Majora's mask was the worst Zelda Console game.

To be honest I think any game made on the Wii is just a huge disappointment due to lack of graphics and gameplay. The Wii is most definitely the worst game console ever created.. Coming from a person who once owned one and now owns an Xbox 360 with Kinect, ANY game you play on the Wii will be crap..

• Lankey

Clearly you never played Zelda 2.

I like the other ones better. I like Twilight Princess better.

your not the only one that is the worst game i have ever played in my life!

i dindt like it either, i would prefer twilight princess and ocarina of time over it any day. so your not alone