Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Is the Queens invisible friend any better/different than the Pope's invisible friend How about Pat Robertson?

Invisible friends -- as described in a book -- Yep

People give Pat money -- and the Queen was appointed by -- and the Pope is in Rome because of AND the President is sworn into office by

The power of the invisible friend as described in a book

Really -- Is that still the story line thousands of years later ? How many generations in a row have been swearing ruling waging and running and or getting money for laiming their invisible friend in a book written by bronze and stone age nomads who saw a big flashy creature carving out laws by the burning bush right after the talking snake but well before a whale spat out a prophet and a virgin's son got tacked to a tree

Millenniums you say ?

Update:

Noname

I don't need belief -- I am -

I am consiousness in flesh -- You people and your invisible friend are crazy -- Your invisible friend only has existence granted when you imagine him -- Your god is the thing imagined I am the one imagining the reality

And poof went Jesus -- but I still exist -- and Jesus is a character in a book duping you into granting him existence -- and LOL -- obedience

Good luck with the slavery LOL

6 Answers

Relevance
  • chris
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

when the unveiled kim jong il's statue..they sad a family of bears wept,there was a double rainbow and the mountains glowed..so,i guess he must be a god too....people said it,so it must be true!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

bypass! Sam it fairly is surely suitable shelf stuff, wow. properly achieved, do greater. Um, properly others mentioned it right here in reaction to your poem, so, you're exceptionally. With that mentioned, i'm going to seem in basic terms at your questions any further. lol bye.

• Nelson
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

All the same---Jesus of Nazareth.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Truth doesn't change because of it's age.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Do you know name of "IT" ???? "friend"

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Thanks. Holding on forever>BF

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.