What are the balanced breakfast for kids, vegetarian adult and body builder?

What are the balanced breakfast for :

-growing up kids

-vegetarian adult

-body builder

???

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

It doesn't really matter, just something that'll keep you full until lunch.

This usually means something with fiber: fruit

Something with protein: whole grain toast, oatmeal, or beans (I prefer beans, more protein)

Something with a bit of fat: almond butter.

Growing up, I just had milk, cheerioes, and a banana.

If you're ovo or lacto vegetarian, eggs or a glass of milk in addition would be fine.

Body building is a whole 'nother beast. I know a lot of body builders follow the lean gains IF program, and usually skip breakfast. It's the peri-nutrition around the workouts that matter most. Usually some slow carbs (beans or whole grains) 1-2 hours prior to exercise, half an hour some fast burning carbs (fruits), and post nutrition usually some sort of recovery protein drink (can be some peanut butter into a smoothie), BCAAs, The breakfast can be the same as what the kids are eating, just a bit more food.

• 8 years ago

You can't be a body builder without meat. That along with target weight lifting is what grows muscle in excess. Kids need nutrient's. If you feed them just veggies they become sickly. For the vegetarian just eat your normal veggies or what not.

• Miaka
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

For kids:

2 eggs

Whole wheat toast

1 cup of 1% or almond milk(Almond has more calcium so I'd choose that one)

Fruit

Vegetarian:

Fruit

Oatmeal with raisins and cinnamon.

Almond milk

Body builder:

3 eggs

Oatmeal

Almond milk

Turkey bacon

fruit

• 8 years ago

Look up Steve Holt, he has been vegetarian for 25 years and a body builder and has an amazing physique.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.