Who actually wears skinny jeans?

I've only seen a few people wearing skinny jeans. Gays and poser Hip Hop fans. Who actually wears that stuff? I'm not judging anybody. You have the right to wear whatever. But is it true that only a few people wear this stuff or do I need to go out more? From my experience I go out a lot and have only seen a few people with that look. And they are bullied by others.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=...

I don't condone any violence against gays or posers. But I'm just wondering why do Hip Hop artists like Kanye and Lil Wayne promote this style even though a few people will take it.

I'm talking about dudes. I like girls who wear skinny jeans. And I'm talking about Hip Hop listeners. Even though Rock fans don't wear it either.

Favorite Answer

cool story

Girls wear skinnies all the time! They look good with boots and show off your hips a little bit. They also look good under tunics or long swing cardigans.

• You'd be surprised... I know loads of people who wear skinny jeans... And no, we're not emo/ scene/ whatever stupid, meaningless stereotype you want to plaster on us (emo is a type of music anyway, NOT a fashion or a name to call someone)

I wear skinny jeans. And I like all kinds of music other than country. But it may be in the area u live. Because the city I live in EVERYONE wears skinny jeans. Black, white, just all kinds of ppl

Mindless puppets who conform to main stream beliefs of "cool" but wearing jeans so tight that your nuts have to wright postcards to each other is not cool.

Source(s): Jesus and god would agree...I think

I wear them. I hope I'm not a poser...

Girls

Guys that want to be girls

emos and girls