Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Why do Muslims post questions beginning with "For Muslims only..."?

Why would they do that?

My theory is that Muslims seek to separate themselves from non-Muslims by promoting radically different dress, praying five times a day -- and demanding that schools and employers accommodate them -- protesting or rioting or suing over cartoons, lack of halal food in schools and burka bans, etc., etc. – constantly whining “racism!”* if they don’t get their way. Even the "For Muslims only..." is typical of Muslim mentality. Eventually we tire of the obnoxious in-your-face Muslim behavior and begin to fight back -- civil war ensues:

Do a Google search on “civil wars in the world.” Research each individual civil war and you will find one common combatant in 90% of them: Muslims. Muslims are involved in civil wars in China, Russia, Bosnia, Cyprus, Macedonia, Israel, Pakistan, India, Indonesia-Ambon & Halmarhera, Côte d'Ivoire, Kashmir, Kosovo, Kurdistan, Kirghizia, Nigeria, Philippines, Somalia, Turkey, Chechnya, Sudan, Yemen, Thailand, Uganda, Azerbaijan and East Timor. Muslims fight against Zoroastrians, Copts, Hindus, Jews, Christians, animists, communists, Buddhists, Sikhs – against all non-Muslim nations and cultures.

-8/09 Bosnia Muslim leader Mustafa Ceric declared Christian Serbian Muslim-majority territory boarding Montenegro as Muslim homelands. (The same Muslims we saved from ethnic cleansing by bombing Christian Serbs in the 90's are now claiming more Serbian land).

-8/20/10 AsiaNews, Kashmir: Extremist Muslims are demanding Sikhs convert or leave.

-8/23/10 Reuters: Since 2004 Muslim extremists have killed 4,000 Buddhists in southern Thailand, which they are claiming as Muslim homelands.

-7/5/11 Daily Mail, UK: Islamic extremists have called on British Muslims to establish three independent states within the UK.

-10/4/11 AFP news, Philippines: The government had previously warned that Umbrakato posed a serious threat to efforts aimed at ending a Muslim insurgency that has left an estimated 150,000 people dead over more than four decades.

-1/3/12 Reuters, China: “[Muslim] Uighurs in Xinjiang rioted against Han Chinese residents in 2009 and at least 197 people were killed, according to official estimates.”

What’s your theory?

*According to the United Nations conventions, there is no distinction between the term racial discrimination and ethnicity discrimination.

Update:

Notice how desperate the deniars of Islam crimes are? And they always, ALWAYS revert to changing the subject to, "Look what Christians did!"

"Sol" has to cite "black slavery" and "Indians" -- Christian crimes that ended over a hundred years ago -- to make his claim that Muslims aren't so bad afterall. Pretty pathetic, I'd say.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Nik
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Quite clear is it not.

1) They want Muslims only to answer.

Could be because the question is related to Muslim way of life or other Muslim related topics.

2) Most people can be idiots

They don't want idiotic opinions from people just there to cause problems.

3) They don't care what people outside of their religion have to say on the matter.

• Sol
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

A.) Even non-Muslims ask questions that start with "For Muslims Only". They do so to ask a "Muslim's" opinion on the matter.

B.) A Muslim does so because (s)he knows a biased imbecile, or a dumb idiot who thinks the question's a playground for joking is going to drop by. Either an atheist who thinks he's a clown or a Christian who weighs more towards monumental partiality.

C.) All those news, what about the Christian side? I wouldn't even ask the atheists because they're a bunch of vaginas who burnt churches while people were asleep, a bunch of cowards who haven't conquered anything and couldn't even put up a fight had they been involved in a physical battle. As for Christians, the mere mention of the crusade in the imaginary collection of words supposedly from "God" should be enough to shut them up. You're a typical biased idiot mentioning only the wrong parts of a given religion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_massacr...

http://fromtheleft.wordpress.com/2011/07/23/christ...

http://www.indonesiamatters.com/1300/wali-songo/

Black Slavery

Killing The Native Indians

The list is endless. Look in your own lap before you point that dirty finger at others.

• 8 years ago

It is simply because Muslims have certain words/phrases that other religion's/people may not known of. It is not because they want to be left off from the rest of the world, they just want to narrow down their search/knowledge and it is best to ask one of who would most likely know more of the religion. It is not intended for disrespect. If anything it could possibly be meant to aid others in scavenging for random questions to answer, a christian will MOST LIKELY not know as much as a muslim in islam, and a muslim will MOST LIKELY not know as much as a christian in christianity.

Source(s): ME :D
  • Ishan
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

We've had enough of this islamic porksh1t. Now its time for the Hindus, the Sikhs, the Christians, the Jews to unite against radical islam and wipe it out from earth!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Simple, they want an answer from a Muslim. The asker might not be one but, they want to see how a Muslim would respond.

This is why other questions are directed towards specific faiths, genders, or occupations.

• To get a Muslim opinion, obviously.

• 8 years ago

While I'm not a Muslim apologist (not by a long shot), their wish is to narrow the group of respondents.

They are far from the only group who uses that tactic. Why they attempt to do so on a public forum is beyond me. Whenever anyone uses the preface "For <group> only", what they are unintentionally saying is "Please mess with me".

@Summertime - Then you don't get around much.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I have never ever seen that expression since Ive been On Yahoo.

• 8 years ago

It has to do with their religion and don't want to see the usual bigot crap. Btw when you write a long comment the majority dont bother reading it.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I like to put fake halal stickers on haram food, lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.