Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

What should I do when he doesn't talk to me?

Well theres this guy I've been in love with sense 6th grade... I'm in 9th grade now. In 6th grade he asked me out and we went out for about 7 months till he told me he only liked me cause I was hot.. So we broke up. Couple months later he texts me saying he misses me and everything and saying that was his friend who said that to me.. And I was like well why couldn't you tell me that 2 months ago instead of hurting me and letting me go threw all that? Then he was being all sweet. Then I said no.. After that he came to my house and left flowers and giant teddy bear at my door. So then we got back together after that for another 9 months. Then he broke up with me cause he thought I liked another guy.. When I didn't and he texted me a couple days after that saying he was sorry and should have listened to me. So we got back together for another 10 months, and by the end of the summer I found out he liked this other girl he met at this camp. So I broke up with him.. School started again and he asked me out again infront of everyone at school during a basketball game. It was cute, so I said yes and we went out. One day he told me he was moving, so then he would also be moving to a different school, and I started to worry cause we usually planned everything we were gonna do together at school cause he always brakes his phone. But when he left I fell even more in love with him. He had this row boat he found in his shack and one day we took it out on the water when it was raining outside and we had umbrellas over are heads and had tons of blankets with the radio on. We were cuddling and everything. After that I came over to his house everyday. We made cookies, he would always bet me kisses that he could beat me at all the old and playstation games and then let me win, we watched scary movies, we took thousands of pictures, he always surprised me with 25 cent rings, and we would always squirt water guns at eachother in the house. Intill basketball started for him.. His step dad was a coach for the 9th grade girls basketball team and after a while we didnt hangout as much cause he was always busy helping his step dad with the team. One day one of my friends told me he liked this girl emery that was on the team.. I didn't believe it intll he stopped talking to me for 4 days straight. I tried talking to him but he never answered me.. I sent his a message telling how mad I was.. and that I knew what was going on. He said he was sorry and broke up with me ON TEXT. A month after that I was at the high school he was there too.. It was really awkward and I felt horrible. He texted me that night and we were just talking he told me he liked emery and it just broke my heart. It's been 2 months sense then and I can't take it anymore, I'm seriously in love with him and I don't know what to do. I'm just so sick of those nights waiting for him to talk to me. Maybe I'm just scared because he means more to me then any other person. He's everything I think about, everything I want. It's a first love kind of thing, no matter how bad he hurts me, I'll never get over him. I try to look for him in every guy I meet. I hate him but I love him at the same time, well maybe I don't hate him. I just hate the things he did. It's hard to explain. It's hard trying to forget him and it seems the harder I tried the less it worked. I want to talk to him sooo bad. I've tried, but he doesnt talk to me... It brakes my heart.

• H
    Favorite Answer

That first real love will never leave your heart. I don't care how many years pass, you will always remember that first time. Just because we love someone, it doesn't mean that the person is good for you. Please don't take this as me being cold but, it sounds to me like he is using you to run back to after he has little adventures and relationships with other girls. He knows you will always be there waiting for him and so he isn't worried about that. He knows by now that he can do whatever he wants and you will be right there to take him back.

I know you love him but, you have to realize that if he loved you, he wouldn't act the way he is. You are his safety net for the times when he doesn't have anything else going on.

You need to distance yourself from this guy. He is using you and you are letting him. It isn't good for you at all. I know he's hurting you but, in reality he isn't. You are hurting yourself by letting this continue. Let this one go. I know it will hurt and be terribly hard but, you don't want to be this guys door mat. You deserve so much more. It is out there for you. You just have to allow yourself to be open to someone else.

I hope this helps

Source(s): experience

If this is what normal ninth grade girls do then thank god I am not a parent