Need names for story! 2 boys and a girl?

boy #1 - kind of crazy... he kills a guy in beginning pretty jealous

boy #2 - boy #1's best friend

girl - will appear as important later in the story.

also if you could give me an idea for the plot that would nice, i'm trying to wright a book

btw i'm not sure it'll be a love triangle and the guy boy #1 kills someone for vengeance but i'm not sure what the guy did to deserve it

Best Answer

A good story name would be Fear cycle

boy #1 - Chase, Ace, Lance, Cale

boy #2 - Aldin, Carlyle, Cori or Cory, Elric

girl - Jillian, Alison, Kyla, Loria

A good romance story is always a good idea, but not with all the cliches you usually read... Although with the guy killing in the beginning it doesn't sound very cliche at all (It's a pretty original idea!) I think a good idea would be for the girl and boy #2 to fall in love but the reason boy #1 got jeoulous was because he liked the girl so boy #2 and the girl have to find a way to be together but they're also scared because boy #1 killed someone over her... Something like that would be really cool!!!

Good luck!

Oh, please tell me it's not another love triangle!

The title is completely up to you. But it should be something subtle, like a detail in the book. If it's something obvious like "Crazy" or "Envy" it will be cliche. I certainly wouldn't read a book with a title like that.

Btw, it's "write", sweetie.