Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Conservatives, what grade would you give the Obama, and GW Bush admins for clean government?

a corruption score,

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

if a foot had an armpit and an armpit had an asss it would stink less than their administrations

• 9 years ago

I am a conservative

Obama Grade corruption score: C

Bus Grade corruption score: C

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I suspect Obama gets the high score, counting Fast and Furious (one border guard dead, 2500 guns MIA in Mexico, several thousand people in Mexico dead), Solyndra (half a billion dollars pissed away in a month that ended in a bankruptcy claim), and political appointments into the Justice Department. Just letting those Black Panthers go, after they'd been convicted! AG Holder flatly stated that his DOJ was not going to prosecute civil rights violations against whites by blacks because that didn't fit his understanding of the crime... which is ridiculous. With a start like that, it could only go down hill.

• 4 years ago

We have been outnumbered by way of the neoconservatives and the Democrats. The media would not pay interest. The Tea occasion got here from Republicans that have been embarrassed by way of what he did economically and Obama made it standard with stimulus. sixteen.5 trillion. Going slightly overboard there on your exaggerations are not you. You sound like the Repubs that say Obama is now at 40 trillion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Bush. Probably a C.

Obama, a flat our F. He is probably the second most corrupt President we have ever had, second only to LBJ.

Obama was primed by the Chicago machine. Enough said.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Obama is only corrupt to the Republicans.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'd give them both an F for failures.

And Ron Pauls forign policy I'd give an F too

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

In order of appearance, B+, and F-

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

D+ and C-

• 9 years ago

F

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.