SUrvey for girlss!!!!!!!!?

1.How old are you?

2.Do you think you are Sporty; Girly; Punk-ish ; Gothic, the average cute shirt and jeans or Rocker style?

3.Who is hotter: Justin Beiber (ew) ; Enrique Iglesias or Tyler Lautner?

4. What is the color of your eyes and hair?

5. What is the color of the shirt you are wearing?

6. What color do you have the most in your closet?

7. What are you thinking of right now?

8.What is the most annoying thing you have noticed about yourself?

9. Any thing happened today that was interesting (: ?

10. Do you where Serbia is? What do you think of it?

11. Do you fall in category : a) popular ; b) me and 3 or 4 friends ; c) I'm friends with everyone just don't care about popularity; d) I'm a kinda a loner with maybe 1 friend ;)

12. Do you like yahoo answers and how your treated here better then real life? why? why not?

13. Have you ever seen me on YA! before??

14. Can you star my question, pretty please :D?

LOL! Serbia isn't an arabland its in the balcans they aren't muslim :P It's right beside Croatia and Macedonia lol that made me laugh.

Favorite Answer

An exclusive survey!!!! oh i feel all special now *blushes*

1.How old are you? I'm 15!

2.Do you think you are Sporty; Girly; Punk-ish ; Gothic, the average cute shirt and jeans or Rocker style? Punk-ish... Black Jeans, a cool tshirt, and combat boots are my dream outfit.

3.Who is hotter: Justin Beiber (ew) ; Enrique Iglesias or Tyler Lautner? Enrique is the hottest, but Taylor Lautner is a really close second!

4. What is the color of your eyes and hair? My eyes and hair are brown... Boring right?! lol

5. What is the color of the shirt you are wearing? Navy blue

6. What color do you have the most in your closet? Black and red i think.

7. What are you thinking of right now? Cookies!!!! Well, and this survery...

8.What is the most annoying thing you have noticed about yourself? I stutter sometimes! It's awful :/

9. Any thing happened today that was interesting (: ? I ate a whole can of whipped cream in a couple hours! Soooooooooooo good!!

10. Do you where Serbia is? What do you think of it? I know its in Europe, near Romania. I'm not too sure what I think of it because I've never been there, but the pictures I've seen or it are very pretty!

11. Do you fall in category : a) popular ; b) me and 3 or 4 friends ; c) I'm friends with everyone just don't care about popularity; d) I'm a kinda a loner with maybe 1 friend ;) I'm always friends with everyone, I'm not all too popular because of it, but I don't care lol.

12. Do you like yahoo answers and how your treated here better then real life? why? why not? I love yahoo answers! I like getting to see people's honest opinions, and I like knowing that somebody out there cared enough about my question to take the time to answer me.

13. Have you ever seen me on YA! before?? Hmm, I'm not too sure, I'm pretty new here.

14. Can you star my question, pretty please :D? I already did! *takes a little bow*

1.How old are you?

- 18

- Jeans and a tshirt

- I don't find any of them attractive at all

- My hair is fire engine red and my eyes are blue

- Olive green

- It's not so much a color as a pattern. I have a penchant for striped things.

7. What are you thinking of right now?

- Breaking up with my boyfriend

- That I suck? That I'm a constant disappointment to everyone? I'm not trying to be a drama bïtch. I'm just in a bad mood tonight.

- I had a cute guy hitting on me for a good several hours tonight. I was quite flattered.

- Yes. It's pretty cool. My boyfriend/soon to be ex person is Serbian.

- Don't care about popularity/loner

- I'm addicted to Y!A, though I'm treated the same on here as I an in real life

- I'm on a mobile. I don't know what your name is. I can't see it.

- ^^ on a mobile. Can't do that.

1.How old are you? 16.

2.Do you think you are Sporty; Girly; Punk-ish ; Gothic, the average cute shirt and jeans or Rocker style? girly mixed with cute shirt and jeans.

3.Who is hotter: Justin Beiber (ew) ; Enrique Iglesias or Tyler Lautner? None.

4. What is the color of your eyes and hair? Hazel. Blaqk (dyed)

5. What is the color of the shirt you are wearing? white.

6. What color do you have the most in your closet? hell I don't know, I don't have a closet, I put my clothes in drawers.

7. What are you thinking of right now? My fiance.

8.What is the most annoying thing you have noticed about yourself? My moods.

9. Any thing happened today that was interesting (: ? Not really.

10. Do you where Serbia is? What do you think of it? No....

C.

12. Do you like yahoo answers and how your treated here better then real life? why? why not? No. Because a lot of people are ignorant, and if you don't know what that means.. it's not knowing enough about something.

13. Have you ever seen me on YA! before?? No.

14. Can you star my question, pretty please :D? Mk.

1.How old are you? 15

2.Do you think you are Sporty; Girly; Punk-ish ; Gothic, the average cute shirt and jeans or Rocker style? Average.

3.Who is hotter: Justin Beiber (ew) ; Enrique Iglesias or Tyler Lautner? None of them.

4. What is the color of your eyes and hair? Eyes: Brown Hair: Brown

5. What is the color of the shirt you are wearing? Dark blue.

6. What color do you have the most in your closet? Red

7. What are you thinking of right now? Someone I miss

8.What is the most annoying thing you have noticed about yourself? I talk too much

9. Any thing happened today that was interesting (: ? No :S

10. Do you where Serbia is? What do you think of it? Nope

11. Do you fall in category : a) popular ; b) me and 3 or 4 friends ; c) I'm friends with everyone just don't care about popularity; d) I'm a kinda a loner with maybe 1 friend ;) B

12. Do you like yahoo answers and how your treated here better then real life? why? why not? Real life.

13. Have you ever seen me on YA! before?? Nope

14. Can you star my question, pretty please :D? Sure

1.How old are you? 15

um normal

3.Who is hotter: Justin Beiber (ew) ; Enrique Iglesias or Tyler Lautner? none

4. What is the color of your eyes and hair? black and poop brown

5. What is the color of the shirt you are wearing? green

6. What color do you have the most in your closet? blues and purples

7. What are you thinking of right now? my incredible love life... oh wait I don't have one

8.What is the most annoying thing you have noticed about yourself? My posture is terrible

9. Any thing happened today that was interesting (: ? niet

10. Do you where Serbia is? What do you think of it? Serbia, yes Idk, I just hope it can find peace

D

NO, people never answer my questions seriously on here, in real life there is a good chance people will answer your question to their best of their ability

no, sorry, haven't been on here in ages

14. Can you star my question, pretty please :D? sure

1.How old are you?12

2.Do you think you are Sporty; Girly; Punk-ish ; Gothic, the average cute shirt and jeans or Rocker style?the average

3.Who is hotter: Justin Beiber (ew) ; Enrique Iglesias or Tyler Lautner?taylor lautner

4. What is the color of your eyes and hair?brown and hazel brown

5. What is the color of the shirt you are wearing?neon green!

6. What color do you have the most in your closet?blue

7. What are you thinking of right now?ahhh...isaac<3

8.What is the most annoying thing you have noticed about yourself?umm i talk alot..

9. Any thing happened today that was interesting (: ? we had to play mad ball :0 sorta like wrestling

10. Do you where Serbia is? What do you think of it?i hav no clue wat ur talkin about

11. Do you fall in category : a) popular ; b) me and 3 or 4 friends ; c) I'm friends with everyone just don't care about popularity; d) I'm a kinda a loner with maybe 1 friend ;)popular and friends with everyone

12. Do you like yahoo answers and how your treated here better then real life? why? why not?yep i like yahoo answers it helps u answer the questions u wouldnt typically ask ur friends and idk i like real life better

13. Have you ever seen me on YA! before??nope first time

Source(s): me

1.How old are you? : 13

2.Do you think you are Sporty; Girly; Punk-ish ; Gothic, the average cute shirt and jeans or Rocker style? : I'm not going to label myself.

3.Who is hotter: Justin Beiber (ew) ; Enrique Iglesias or Tyler Lautner? : None.

4. What is the color of your eyes and hair? : Naturally blonde with blue eyes but I wear purple contacts

5. What is the color of the shirt you are wearing? : black and red (it's a band te)

6. What color do you have the most in your closet? : Black

7. What are you thinking of right now? : answering this question lol

8.What is the most annoying thing you have noticed about yourself? : My voice when im actually happy sounds fake :/

9. Any thing happened today that was interesting (: ? : My dad randomly gave me $100 :)

10. Do you where Serbia is? What do you think of it? : Whaaa? O.o

11. Do you fall in category : a) popular ; b) me and 3 or 4 friends ; c) I'm friends with everyone just don't care about popularity; d) I'm a kinda a loner with maybe 1 friend ;) : None. I am popular I guess but I hate being surrounded by people so I try and avoid my friends (mean I know :/) but I just like being to myself.

12. Do you like yahoo answers and how your treated here better then real life? why? why not? : I love yahoo answers but I'm treated the same except they have better advice here :)

13. Have you ever seen me on YA! before?? : sorry no :/ welcome though! :D

14. Can you star my question, pretty please :D? : sure :]

o hey, i'm a girl!

1.How old are you? - 15

2.What's your style? - I don't really know... I think it's average, but I've been told that people like my clothes... I don't just wear jeans and a t-shirt.

3.Who is hotter: - JBiebz.

4. What is the color of your eyes and hair? - Both black.

5. What is the color of the shirt you are wearing? - Grey-ish/blue

6. What color do you have the most in your closet? - Pink

7. What are you thinking of right now? - Skrillex

8.What is the most annoying thing you have noticed about yourself? - I used to be very annoying and talk all the time, but now I'm the complete opposite and barely talk.

9. Any thing happened today that was interesting (: ? - No.

10. Do you where Serbia is? What do you think of it? - Yes, but I don't know any current events.. I just know from WWI

11. Do you fall in category : - I guess 3 or 4 friends.

12. Do you like yahoo answers and how your treated here better then real life? why? why not? - I like them both the same just at different times.. sometimes it's a good y!a day sometimes it's a bad one, same for real life.

13. Have you ever seen me on YA! before?? - no, sorry.

14. Can you star my question, pretty please :D? - sure.

1. 14

2. I'm a mixture of sporty and rocker

3. Taylor Lautner

4. green eyes, reddish black hair

5. white and blue

6. Either blue or black

7. What's in my closet lol

8. I'm a control freak

9. nope

10. We just learned about Serbia in history class. It's sorta where World War 1 started

11. c

12. I like yahoo answers. I wouldn't say that I'm treated better on the internet than in real life though

13. Nope

14. sure I guess

1. 28

2. Punkish

3. Enrique Iglesias

4. Green and dark blonde

5. Black

6. White

7. Nothing

8. I'm a *****

9. Nope

10. What?

11. d) I'm kinda of a loner

12. Yes. My real life sucks

13. Nope

14. Sure :)