what is a gaming platform?

uhhh so yeah. a gaming platform. Google told me it was a PC..?

Favorite Answer

A gaming Platform is really just a fancy word for a system thats used to play games on so you could class most computers as gaming platforms as well as gaming computers. Xbox 360 Ps3 and Wii are also classed as a gaming platform. but all said Pc is probably the best out of any platform just because of the intense graphics it offers but it is the most expensive to replace and to upgrade.

Platform Meaning

A gaming platform is like the console or system that game is used to play on. Example of gaming platforms are: PC, Xbox 360, and, Ps3, and Wii.

They are all good examples of gaming platforms as they are all hardware built to run and support games.

This topic is just so easy its a bit hard to explain but I tryed my best.

Anything that allows you to play video games on it. Interchangeable with console and system. So, most likely, PS3, 360, Wii, and PC are the four major gaming platforms.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what is a gaming platform?

Source(s): gaming platform: https://tr.im/ZVecm

gaming platform

Hey! Someone in my Twitter feed shared this question so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I am book-marking and will be tweeting it to my followers!

Basically a synonym for the word game "system".