what is a gaming platform?

uhhh so yeah. a gaming platform. Google told me it was a PC..?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A gaming Platform is really just a fancy word for a system thats used to play games on so you could class most computers as gaming platforms as well as gaming computers. Xbox 360 Ps3 and Wii are also classed as a gaming platform. but all said Pc is probably the best out of any platform just because of the intense graphics it offers but it is the most expensive to replace and to upgrade.

• 3 years ago

Platform Meaning

• 8 years ago

A gaming platform is like the console or system that game is used to play on. Example of gaming platforms are: PC, Xbox 360, and, Ps3, and Wii.

They are all good examples of gaming platforms as they are all hardware built to run and support games.

This topic is just so easy its a bit hard to explain but I tryed my best.

• 8 years ago

Anything that allows you to play video games on it. Interchangeable with console and system. So, most likely, PS3, 360, Wii, and PC are the four major gaming platforms.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what is a gaming platform?

uhhh so yeah. a gaming platform. Google told me it was a PC..?

Source(s): gaming platform: https://tr.im/ZVecm
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

gaming platform

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Hey! Someone in my Twitter feed shared this question so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I am book-marking and will be tweeting it to my followers!

• 8 years ago

Basically a synonym for the word game "system".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.