I want to curl my hair!!!?

Hi!! So i have short brown hair. It is about 2 1/2 inches from my sholders. I really love curling my hair!! However, i need to find ways on how to curl my hair making sure it is not really short. I have a 1/2 inch curling iron. I can make Taylor Swift curls, but are there any other curls i can do? BTW.....i cant go out and pay a fortune on things....anything helps!!

Favorite Answer

you should get a cone curling iron with no clip. It makes the top not as curly as the bottom so it's not too short and it gives a natural look. I like the one by infinity and it's not too expensive , I got mine at walmart. It goes until 400°F so it usually stays overnight so that you can do it the night before and then sleep in the next morning :D

Just wrap your hair around the curling iron and it will create curls. It's not going to be really short!

Wet your hair

Roll your hair

Then when you wake up , blow dry your hair slightly while the rollers are still on.

Then remove rollers

The spray some hairspray & you're good to go (: GOOD LUCK

Source(s): My sister is a beautician .

end curls

Ok. Good. Do it.