Jehovah's Witness Children songs from the 90's?

I had a cassette tape when I was growing up that was Brothers singing songs like the books of the bible, and one that talks about Noah deciding to build the ark. Their was a few more, I cannot find them anywhere. if anyone knows where I can find them or even knows the brothers who sang them if you could let me know I would be so Grateful!

Thanks,

Sister Burton

it was private brothers and sisters that put it out, however they did an amazing job and I would love to have it for my child.

I remember having this as well! The twelve apostles, books of the bible, and a lovely lullaby- It's by Brendan Vincent Owens. Google his name and you can find where to purchase or download. I loved these positive songs that a father wrote for his children, it's beautiful! I hope I'm not too late in sharing this with you and your kids are still young enough to enjoy it too!!

Much Love,

Eliese

• Lizzy

From the 90s? Nothing I can think of came out in the 90s of the brothers singing. Possibly this was done by a local congregation in your area.

The Noah story you are talking about sounds like it was from a drama which I remember from the late 80s or early 90s. Not sure if its still available, but check with the Brother who runs your literature department, If i remember the exact name of the drama, Ill let you know.

Over the years I have heard different tapes that have been put out by friends getting together. The Brothers have never put it out to be purchased though. It would be something fun for you to do. I could picture it helping the kids learn the stories or the book of the Bible. Remember they told us to be creative in our family study. :)

Dear Sister Burton,

I believe the group you are looking for Is "2 live crew".

Enjoy.

Interesting..I never heard those songs lol...Were they made by the society?

• Mike

Songs about the bible? Sounds like mind numbingly boring f*cking music to me.

Your childhood must have been awful!