Annoymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

Do these count as kegel exercises?

When you go pee & then you stop, then pee, then stop etc. I remember when I first tried it & it was hard to do, but I do it all the time, so it's a piece of cake to me now. Does that count as a kegel exercise?

Or when you just tighten up your vaginal muscles, does that count as a kegel exercise?

Is there any other ones I could do? Thanks in advance!

• Kasha
    Favorite Answer

Not quite.

You are tensing the right muscles but you may not be doing it in the best way and you should NOT stop your flow of urine, this is a way to help you find the PC muscles you need to exercise during Kegal exercises however don't keep doing this as long-term it may cause problems.

Try laying down in your bed or bath sometime when you have time to be alone, then practice tensing those muscles as you would when stopping the flow of urine - insert two clean fingers in a "V" shape into your vagina to allow you to feel if you're tensing the correct muscles. Once you know you have the right muscles, without needing to stop your urine mid-flow, then you can start exercising.

Two options;

1. Flex muscles 10 times, do three sets (30 in total) three times per day.

2. Flex and hold muscles for 3-4 seconds then relax for 10 seconds, do ten three times per day.

This is all you need, but of course as you progress you can try doing Kegals more often - any time you're sitting down or during masturbation, and work on holding for longer. You can get tools to help you with this such as vaginal balls, barbells or Kegal-Master - many of the Kegal-specific tools are expensive and unnecessary, but if old enough to buy some may be beneficial in helping you to make sure you're always flexing the right muscles and to judge your progress.

it is a similar muscle you utilize once you provide up your pee mid-circulate. in case you want insane explosive orgasms then work out your kegel. Tighten and launch while you're sitting staring at television or on the pc. Do contraptions of 25 then improve to contraptions of 50, seventy 5 ... etc. quickly you have a kegel the size of a Buick and your orgasms will knock you subconscious. in simple terms kidding. yet it is the kind you enhance the kegel.

• Em

that's what a kegel is.. tightening the muscles.

I heard using cucumbers helps.

Source(s): Vegetable.com
  • lili

yep you got it