Does Iran Have Nuclear Weapons?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

We know they have a nuclear facility, not sure about weapons, how about you go recon and find out, also, Don't trust yahoo news, they are wrong 50% of the time.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

The Iranazis have the missiles to carry the nuke warhead.

They'v got the factories making the illegal fissile material, the nuclear "explosive" to go in the war head.

They'v got four UN Security Council resolutions against them for making that illegal material, and four sets of UN sanctions on them, plus those imposed by Euro and the US.

Therefor Iran must be bombed.

• 8 years ago

nuclear weapons come in many styles

conventional bomb with radioactive material they certainly have

the bomb dropped on Japan is pretty close to being ready, 6 months max

inter continental missle with nuclear warhead is probably 10 years away

• 8 years ago

I know of no evidence showing they have them now. However, they are enriching uranium beyond 5% and the ONLY reason to do that is for a nuclear weapon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • atif
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Iran has distinct "nuclear" centers. even as there is not an wonderful quantity of info at this element, one ought to seem at Iran's status contained in the international. The are a terrorist regime. They help terrorism in struggling with US troops in Iraq, they continuously call for the eliminating of Israel. in addition they play video games with the United international locations. those are literally not info of nuclear guns, yet basically clarification why they ought to not be allowed to get carry of them.

• 8 years ago

Miss Katherine, The best person to ask that question is George Bush. Whatever he tells ya , you should know it's not true. eh

• Nathan
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I saw John Bolton and knew immediately not to watch. He's one of our biggest war cheerleaders.

• 8 years ago

They say no, don't believe the Arabs, the rhetoric sounds like pre-war Germany, Hitler lied/lied/lied/,

sound familiar.

Source(s): 253/302 BHO WILL USE ANYONE,ANYTHING TO STAY KING
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

They have enough uranium to make a dirty bomb. They don't have a bomb similar to the one that exploded in Hiroshima.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I saw the name John Bolton before the commercial came on so I just assume it is ********.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.