Does this One Piece opening make you sad?

Opening 14-Fight Together http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c8Ye5JDSFM

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

I always get really sad when Portgas D. Ace pushes Luffy towards his hat. It sort of reminded me of when Bell-mère pushed Nami out the door during the Arlong Arc. As if telling her to move on. The way Ace smiles after he pushes him makes me want to cry.

Does anyone feel the same?

Favorite Answer

yes i cry almost every time, but i love this song, i even have it on my ipod, i'll be doin school and listening to that song and tears stream down my face. One Piece has moved so many, and it's the best thing i have ever seen, and even though it's "just an anime" (for all the haters) it has taught me soooo much about cherishing friends and fighting for your dream and what you believe in. and Ace shows the love everyone should show, man, ONE PIECE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! may it be many years before it ends, and may it never die.

Source(s): Tigger started text talk! TTFN! Ta Ta For Now.

One Piece Opening 14

• Meh, the Ace scene didn't really have that big of an impact on me, because he died with a smile on his face. He cried tears of happiness, and ultimately chose to die in order to save his beloved litlle brother.

Seeing how Luffy recruited all the SH made me reminence a bit. The Zoro, Usopp, and Nami scenes tugged at my strings a little.

The opening Brand New World gets me choked up everytime I hear it. The CP9 arc was just so powerful...so dramatic....and so beautiful, that anything that reminds me of it puts me in a somber/happy place. Its the greatest arc I've ever seen, in the greatest anime I've ever watched.

Long live Luffy. Long Live One Piece!!!!

It does! Even when I listen to it in my mp3 when I remember the opening is about Ace and Luffy I cry. And the animation is sad as well just like you said when Ace pushes Luffy. Same goes for the opening One Day :)

It makes me sad/happy. It makes me feel that the spirit of Ace lives on through Luffy. It also makes me feel sad that Ace, one of the coolest characters ever! is no longer there :( It also does remind of when Bellmere pushed Nami as well. LONG LIVE ONE PIECE!

YES YES YES! <3 I wasn't a big fan of one piece until I saw the arc about Ace's sad ending. T^T

• Mihuad

No but thank you for reminding me about Ace :'(

Mi*

Sad One Piece

every time I see that I practically feel tears falling down my face T-T just thinking about it now makes me wanna cry....almost....im crying.

IT'S SO TOUCHING. :'(